Question Of The Day 6 October, 2019

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY!!

What is your favorite hot beverage and what do you like to eat with it, if anything?

Same for cold, other than water.

I like strong black tea with scones, Nicole makes homemade blueberry with Devonshire cream, soo good.

My fave cold beverage is Coke and I like it best with a cheeseburger.

What do you like?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I drink a mug of hot, black coffee every morning while Rick drinks his coffee iced (thank you, Keurig!). Usually I drink my coffee without anything to eat with it, unless we have something on hand, like cookies or a piece of cake.

I dearly love a cold Pepsi, into a cold glass, with lots of shaved ice. Again, I can drink my Pepsi without anything to eat with it, although I would never turn down a bowl of pretzels or chips.

Those are my absolute favorites.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Everything tastes better with coffee!
:yeah: I couldn't agree more!

Black coffee, the stronger the better. I usually don't eat anything with it other than my breakfast or lunch. As for my favorite cold drink, you guessed it, iced black coffee. ;)

If I'm out I'll have an Americano and when home I also use my Nespresso machine. I enjoy a good espresso too.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely coffee is my favorite hot beverage. Breakfast to go with it is almost always a Nutrigrain bar but occasionally a banana.

For cold beverages, Caffeine free Diet Dr. Pepper is at the top of my list, although I also drink other sugar free beverages or flavored waters.

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
I like hot Chai with cream. I usually drink it by itself, but if we are doing breakfast, I'll eat it with pancakes or waffles.

For cold drinks, I usually make myself drink water, especially if I know I am doing a lot of outside work. If I had a choice, I would go with iced tea- I can drink it with any sort of savory meal.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I drink hot coffee. No specific time. Whenever I feel like it. Usually by itself. I also like hot tea. Usually by itself too. Cold drinks are flavored seltzer or sweet tea. Seltzer more often than tea. I don't really have to eat something when I drink something. I usually have a seltzer with meals so there's that. I don't drink soda. It's not worth the calories and it's becoming harder to find sodas that don't have high fructose corn syrup so I just don't bother with it. Diet soda is gross. I hate artificial sweeteners. If anyone has a Wawa near them, try their brand of half iced tea half lemonade (Arnold Palmer). They make a really good one.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot: Hot chocolate, french vanilla, and a wide variety of teas.

I enjoy shortcake cookies with my hot drinks.

Cold: Calorie free flavoured sparkling water with no sugar sweetened with stevia leaf extract.

When I drink sparkling water, I like to have a crunch snack with it. Always chips. Corn chips to be more specific. Doritos or tostitos in any flavour. I love majority of them.

Edit: Forgot to add...

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably coffee with cream and sugar for a hot drink, and flavored water for cold. But I don't know what I like eating best with them!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my coffee in the morning,half decaf with hazelnut creamer.I usually don't have anything to eat with it as I'm not really a breakfast person.The rest of the day I usually don't drink much,but when I do it's usually just water.In the winter,I get cravings for hot tea,and it's almost always zhenas ultimate green tea.Once in awhile.for something cold,I dearly love me a Dr. Pepper,but not often.Don't have to eat anything with it.