QUESTION OF HE DAY, SATURDAY, the 29th of January, 2022

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Lord, why did I ask this question??? ha!!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yea it does get the cravings going. Everything is also more expensive. I went to the website for the place in Columbus that has the highest rated steak. It uses a wood fire to cook steaks. It isn't a fancy fine dining place so there are places that are more expensive. A New York Strip with baked potato and side salad is $33.59. One of the fine dining places is $43 and that is steak only, sides are extra.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
…I’ve been hunkering so long it’s hard to remember what a fancy meal IS, or what one tastes like. Think I’d settle for a nice cup of black diner coffee in a classic mug, maskless…listening to the sounds of things returning to normal.

nujay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would go to a little diner down the street from us and have their British Dip Sandwich, a cup of split pea soup, and a cup of coffee.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yea it does get the cravings going. Everything is also more expensive. I went to the website for the place in Columbus that has the highest rated steak. It uses a wood fire to cook steaks. It isn't a fancy fine dining place so there are places that are more expensive. A New York Strip with baked potato and side salad is $33.59. One of the fine dining places is $43 and that is steak only, sides are extra.
What is the name of it, Denice?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Matt and Tony's Wood Fired Kitchen
Sounds good. I've had filet mignons at Nicole's but not in a restaurant for many years. I bought a half pound
filet to share with my neighbor. She had to go in the hospital and it went bad.