Question About Cat Howling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Neo815

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found it. It is with its mother now. Thanks for the replies.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you say found it, is it with you on your side? Thank you so much for your informing us it is OK, and fro caring. Good job!

Neo815

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The cat had moved the kitten to another house. I saw her sitting on a wall of that house. I had to chase the kitten as It was very scared.

The kitten and its mother are very calm now. They are both asleep. I haven't seen the mother cat this calm in days.

I have a cat toy. It is a stock with a string attached to it. The kitten was playing with it.

Now I have to tame it. What is the fastest way to tame a kitten?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No sudden movements, no loud noises, lots of treats and food. I have tamed almost all of my little ferals by approaching slowly when they are eating, or putting the food down and sitting by it, and then attempting to stroke them. I say attempting because they will not approach for a long time, or they run the minute they feel you touching them, but eventually they accept you. Once you can stroke them it is downhill from there. Then after a while you will have to work on getting him/her neutered/spayed. It gives them a much better quality life. Good luck and keep us posted!

Neo815

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The kitten was smelling everything outside. It even smelled my feet and licked my toenail. I fed it some cheese with a spoon.