Alpha Cat
Purraise
How do you buy gifts for yourself???

I thought there was a button which said 'Shop' but I can't find it

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go to the VbPlaza menu and go to Give Gifts - Then in the username just put yourself and pick a gift and then that gift will go to you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wanted to buy something so I brought a frog cause their so cute

There was one out in my garden a few years ago and I put it in a bowl of water out in the garden and it stayed in there. I used to pick it up too
Even though your not suppose to pick frogs up. lol
I was really young so I wasn't to know.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Go to the VbPlaza menu and go to Give Gifts - Then in the username just put yourself and pick a gift and then that gift will go to you!
I just tried that and it said I did not have enough points to buy anything. Since you were so nice and answered the previous question perhaps you can tell me where there is a list of what is available to be bought and how much it would cost had I enough points? Actually, for some reason I cannot find a centralized posting explaining this whole process.
Am I the only one?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can not buy anything despite having enough points because all your money is in the bank rather than in your pocket (the TCS shop is not with the times and doesn't take debit/credit cards).

You need 212 points, I think, (it is 200 plus tax) to buy gifts and I think ribbons are slightly different (1-2 points more).

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I just tried that and it said I did not have enough points to buy anything. Since you were so nice and answered the previous question perhaps you can tell me where there is a list of what is available to be bought and how much it would cost had I enough points? Actually, for some reason I cannot find a centralized posting explaining this whole process.
Am I the only one?
You have to go to your bank and 'withdraw' enough points for a gift and then you can go buy the gift.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wah I'm trying to buy a gift and it wont even let me go to the gifts page, it just says 'the item you are trying to buy is out of stock'. Are the gifts all gone?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Probably so. There's a limited stock but I think it gets replenished several times a day.