Pregnant Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PeanutOllieLuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sometimes its possible to follow momma. Normally she will do everything to lead you astray. But if she knows you are friendly = her food source, you may succeed. Talk seeetly talk friendly. Spray yourself with feliway? It may succeed.
Okay thank you

PeanutOllieLuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_1972.JPG
IMG_1971.JPG
No kittens yet, I decided to name her Little Dipper she's very affectionate it's crazy to think she once wouldn't even come near me, now she waits by the door to my garage for me to come out. I have another dilemma though I was outside walking around the property and I noticed another stray cat she was very feral but she looks like she's nursing, no ear tip and no collar. We have quite a few coyotes and foxes around here any advice on trying to find the kittens? I would like to find them if they're young enough I'll find them homes but if they're older and feral I'll TNR them
Woke up this morning and Little Dipper had her kittens!! 4 so far 3 calicos and 1 black and white mama and babies are doing good they're very tiny but the mama is taking care of them so far and she's still coming up to me to get pets and boy when she starts puring the whole town can here her

DeweytheLion

The Biggest Smallest Kitten
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 196987 View attachment 196988
Woke up this morning and Little Dipper had her kittens!! 4 so far 3 calicos and 1 black and white mama and babies are doing good they're very tiny but the mama is taking care of them so far and she's still coming up to me to get pets and boy when she starts puring the whole town can here her
Amazing! Good job to you and mama! They are beautiful :lovecat2:

DeweytheLion

The Biggest Smallest Kitten
Adult Cat
Purraise
Keep them and mama warm! Other than that, you shouldn't have to intervene.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Love the pic of mama's face & calico kitty on her neck, it's really a gorgeous shot. I would frame that one.

PeanutOllieLuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes 3 out of the 4 are I went to check on them this morning but I found one way on the Opposite side of where she had them it was very cold and moving slowly, I put it back with Little Dipper (mama) but when I went to check on it again a few minutes ago it looks like she moved him again this time it was by my riding lawn mower almost completely under it I brought it in and put it on a heating pad (on the lowest setting) it's starting to move a little more should I keep it in with me a feed it kitten formula ? I read they need to be fed every 2 hours

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, you should begin to supplement the kitten every hour for now. Make sure you help it to pee and poop as well. Do you know the proper position and technique to feed?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Once the baby is eating well and stronger, mom will most likely take it back.

Thank you for your vigilance!