Posting An Article

shadyferret

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I read the tutorial on writing an article but it doesn't explain what to do if you don't have the option to add a new article. Is this one of the items that require a certain level of activity to participate in, or is it something else? I'd like to share my accumulated knowledge on one of my cat's conditions and how it's finally being successfully treated.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you for offering to share your knowledge with the TCS communiuty! We're always looking for fresh content on anything feline!

At this point in time, our article sections are not open for direct submissions. However, articles can be submitted by sending them to me or to one of our moderators.

If you could send me a copy of the article via PM, I'll be happy to review it and hopefully add it to our Cat Health articles.

All submitted articles need to be 100% original and you need to agree to giving TCS exclusive publishing rights. If you're interested or have any questions, send me a PM!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadyferret

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for explaining. I can send it to you via PM when I'm done :)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Looking forward to seeing it! As a matter of fact, no need to wait until you're done writing it. If you like, just send me the title and an outline, so that I can make sure we don't have a similar article in the database already.