Post yout Favorite Cat videos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I just watched the last video of Walter Santi earlier today and was so impressed by all they do for their outdoor cats that I will post a few of his videos here. They go above and beyond. So thankful for dedicated people like this.:rock::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear that Cole is doing better since he was diagnosed with cancer. Here are some Christmas Cole and Marmalade videos. Enjoy!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Lil Bub's ashes is sent up in a weather balloon up in to space. A fitting send off for a very special kitty.
RIP Lil Bub 😒
OIP (10).jpeg

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Once again this mystery brown cat snuck into my feeding session. It's funny when the big black cat bullies are not around this guy sneaks in. This is the third time in the last 2 weeks.

What are your experiences with party crashers and bully cats who gets in the way of your regulars being feed? Maybe there is a better way to deal with them. I am open to ideas.

Edit: Oops, I meant to post this in another thread, but if anyone wants to reply to my last post here. That is fine.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
This cat rescue story from across the pond always makes me tear up. Can you imagine some soulless person dumping all these young cats in boxes, completely sealed up, no breathing holes and dumped in some random ally?😱😑😭 SMH, how dispicable! TG they were found and rescued!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Cats are just too funny sometimes. Here is a video I came across that had me going, "Awwwhhhh! Poor baby!" πŸ€—

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
Here is another video I came across today. I love it when another fur baby is used to help socialized kittens. What a sweet loving pooch.πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• These kitties are so lucky being brought into this foster home.πŸ™‚