Post Your Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a reminder to all:

This is not the IMO forum. No need for debates here. No need to put someone else down. If this gets out hand, the thread will be removed.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
The only makeup I am not fond of is the stuff some people on TV do, it looks layered and like it was applied with a drywall scraper.
~ Yes newscasters have "pancake" make-up applied before they go on air due to close-up camera and bright lighting . Without it their face would reflect like glass. If you see them in person it scary - like Halloween ! Television studio almost the same. Not for everyday use.
I like to see women with little or no make-up. They always look softer and younger.
· Michael Jackson and Prince had something in common - both wore eyeliner ( and who knows what else ? )

Last edited:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's disheartening that this thread is going strong and the Positive thread had dropped to the second page of the Lounge.

People are so quick to complain and never think about what is good in their life.
It's pretty humorous too. Which is welcomed. We're kind of mostly laughing about each others posts.

Pad thai is tourist food. Not good!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's pretty humorous too. Which is welcomed. We're kind of mostly laughing about each others posts.

I think most of us know that it's just opinions and we all have them. This world would be a rather dull place if we all agreed about everything all the time. We just need to remember to respect each other's opinions just like we want for ourselves.

I agree about pad thai. Not a fan either. I also don't get the sushi craze. It's just not for me. It's not the fish so much as it is the nori paper that is used in creating the various rolls. I cannot stand that stuff.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think most of us know that it's just opinions and we all have them. This world would be a rather dull place if we all agreed about everything all the time. We just need to remember to respect each other's opinions just like we want for ourselves.

I agree about pad thai. Not a fan either. I also don't get the sushi craze. It's just not for me. It's not the fish so much as it is the nori paper that is used in creating the various rolls. I cannot stand that stuff.
The rolls aren't really considered traditional sushi. I mostly eat nigiri and some sashimi. Both of those don't have that seaweed on it.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love nori and eat it plain :D. So I like any kind of sushi too. I don't think cream cheese belongs in sushi though, but seems to be a current trend. Is that an unpopular opinion? Maybe, since it seems like a lot of sushi rolls have cream cheese, lol.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

I LOVE pad Thai...or any curry HOT food!! I find most restaurant food incredibly boring after eating hot sauce on my meat....

Most people think I am crazy because I eat Curry Chicken for breakfast if I could.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God/s in any form, name or manifestation does/do not exist. All are invented by humans.

The devil is another silly bogy man invention.

There are no spirits, ghosts, demons or angels. All are invented by humans.

Therefore any religion is a waste of time, effort and material that could have been used for more productive activities.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God/s in any form, name or manifestation does/do not exist. All are invented by humans.

The devil is another silly bogy man invention.

There are no spirits, ghosts, demons or angels. All are invented by humans.

Therefore any religion is a waste of time, effort and material that could have been used for more productive activities.
I totally agree.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I like to think/believe it is possible there are spirits among us - even though I have never actually experienced any and doubt that they exist . :think:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
As we mentioned before, this thread is including comments that are far more in tune with our IMO forum and does not suit the lounge.
For this reason the Moderators have decided to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.