Post Your Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do you feel about peanut butter? My elder spawn wants to know. I, personally, think that peanut butter on hot dogs is about as good as "Game of Thrones." Dear GOD...and as bad as the show is, THE BOOKS WERE WORSE! AND HE'S WRITING MORE OF THEM!
I wouldn't bet on him writing more of them. He doesn't seem to be making much progress...

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He's slow, but he gets there. Hopefully, he'll die (peacefully and at a ripe old age) before he finishes the next one.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the make up thing, I have a terrible confession.
I don't wear make up either ;)
I prefer the makeup-less look, but there's no harm in accenting what beauty is there. The only makeup I am not fond of is the stuff some people on TV do, it looks layered and like it was applied with a drywall scraper. To me that ruins a perfectly nice looking face and it's kind of sad that someone feels they can't be seen without that much.
I knew an older lady who had a double masectomy, after that she wore some light make up even though she never had before. She said once it made her feel pretty again, and I say more power to her.

Oh, I also hate it when you fill a sink up to soak some dishes and go back in 20 minutes and the stupid water has drained through a hairline crack in the stopper. I don't really know anyone who likes that so this comment is probably redundant :thumbsup:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do you feel about peanut butter? My elder spawn wants to know. I, personally, think that peanut butter on hot dogs is about as good as "Game of Thrones." Dear GOD...and as bad as the show is, THE BOOKS WERE WORSE! AND HE'S WRITING MORE OF THEM!
No thanks on the peanut butter.

My brother used to put Worcestershire sauce on pound cake. He said it was good. I took his word for it. I'll take mine with strawberries and whipped cream thanks.

I'm so over hearing about GOT.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Kardashians (among other "celebrities") could fall off a cliff and I wouldn't care, like, AT ALL.
"reality" TV sucks the big one.
I hate cell phones.
I think people should get a licence before they can procreate. (or at least be forced to take parenting classes.)
It may just be me and the people I know but how are any of these, by any stretch of the imagination, "unpopular"?
Well, considering the Kardashians, "houswives" and the like are still famous :headscratch:, that there seems to be more and more reality TV being aired :rolleyes3:, that everywhere I look, people are glued to theirs phones to the point that I seriously think we have an epidemic :drool:, and last but not least, the fact that kids are becoming dumber and too fragile, and their parents don't see it and would cry out about human rights and all that if parenting classes were mandatory :doh:...I would have to believe that it's unpopular :lol:.

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hillary Clinton belongs in prison
Obama was a horrible President
Trump, no collusion, no obstruction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.