Post your sleeping beauties!!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a wonderful pic of such a beautiful kitten girl -- I want to dive right in from a great height with my *SNORGLE SNORKEL* :cloud9::zzzcat:
:bouquet:And what's so great is she usually will allow SNORGLE SNORKELs and if she isn't in the mood she just will gently push you away with a back footsie (me more so than Scott)
Tumrub1.jpg

Tumrub2.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

BlueJay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
caitini caitini -- I hope that Tyler is also what's known as a "foster failure" ;)!
BlueJay BlueJay -- So beautiful! Who is this? *Inquiring minds want to know!*
View attachment 254643
*Treasured Tarifa and angel Sishya, Purr-fect indeed!*:hearthrob::hearthrob:
This is Firefly! She's about 6 months old. I was doing a work exchange at a farm a few months ago and met her at 2 weeks old, and I got to take her with me when it was over.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Firefly! She's about 6 months old. I was doing a work exchange at a farm a few months ago and met her at 2 weeks old, and I got to take her with me when it was over.
BlueJay BlueJay - Holy cow - you did some work for people and got paid IN CATS???

Hey @Norachan and Korinmewmew Korinmewmew and @kittypa and tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 and @foxxycat and @orange&white and @Shane Kent and @basscat and @Kat0121 and @Alejandra Rico and @mightyboosh and @segelkatt and @margd and @verna davies and @donnae and @Tobermorey and @Jayflower and @Purr-fect and any other TCSers with multiple cats: got any work ya need done? Need some dandelions pulled, or the screen door patched or the beefsteak pounded?

;)