supercatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love my cat Whiskers so much,she has been
With me for 4 years of her life she is 7 now 2016.we found her
As a stray.she decided to live with us.one day she showed up on
Our driveway and didn't leave for 3 day so one day we decided to
Feed her and she has been with us ever since!!!:-)

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Clyde napping after getting 'fixed'

Clyde with one of his toys.

And as odd as this looks, Sammy (one of my sister's cats from the 90s) was fine. I spotted her like this one summer when I stopped at my mom's house and first thought the worst. Then she repositioned her paw and I saw she was just taking a nap so I grabbed my camera. When I walked out to the yard she hopped off and ran up to me as usual. How this could be comfortable is a complete mystery...

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And as odd as this looks, Sammy (one of my sister's cats from the 90s) was fine. I spotted her like this one summer when I stopped at my mom's house and first thought the worst. Then she repositioned her paw and I saw she was just taking a nap so I grabbed my camera. When I walked out to the yard she hopped off and ran up to me as usual. How this could be comfortable is a complete mystery...
I'll never understand some of the places cat's find comfortable! Kricket was sleeping on top of a pile of tools (screwdrivers and wrenches) in the dining room table one day. I gently reached under and pulled them out and moved them aside and, don't you know it! He got up and curled right back on top of them! Maybe it's some type of 'accupressure' that relaxes them?  

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clyde napping after getting 'fixed'

Clyde with one of his toys.

Oh wow that is just too funny! Amazing how cats can just about sleep anywhere.

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feel compelled to pile on the compliments train.  This is such a funny story and amazing photo.