Post your sleeping beauties!!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:bigeyes: How are things going? :bigeyes:
getting better, slowly

the kids are inside now. I dried them up & they are sleeping after spending another night out in the wild; it was raining overnight, nearly 3 inches over the last few days. the Purring Panthers don't mind getting wet (maybe I should not have squirted them too much when they were young; I used a spray bottle on them when they played up). how about yourself? keeping well?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
getting better, slowly

the kids are inside now. I dried them up & they are sleeping after spending another night out in the wild; it was raining overnight, nearly 3 inches over the last few days. the Purring Panthers don't mind getting wet (maybe I should not have squirted them too much when they were young; I used a spray bottle on them when they played up). how about yourself? keeping well?
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Maybe it's a black cat thing. Oz will splash around in the sink or the bathtub for fifteen minutes straight and not be bothered by it. Of course, then he wants to sit on your lap.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Maybe it's a black cat thing. Oz will splash around in the sink or the bathtub for fifteen minutes straight and not be bothered by it. Of course, then he wants to sit on your lap.
The one time I had to give Charlie a bath, he spent the entire time hissing at me. If it's a black cat thing . . . well, it wouldn't be the first memo he missed :rolleyes:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
you know you can dry Oz with a towel before putting her on your lap :doh:

I used to dry mine using an air compressor, but they didn't like that much, so I told them if they keep themselves fairly dry, I will not use it on them; and they do :bliss: I love it when they listen to daddy

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been better been worse, what's called, fair to middlin. Our girl got a clean bill of health last week when she got her vaccinations.
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - That's great news about Gypsy! Hooray. :)

you know you can dry Oz with a towel before putting her on your lap
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Sadly, you can't - He'll just leap at you, soaking wet, pull himself up to your chest, and grab on. Doesn't matter - wet or dry, one cat hug's as good as the next.

Disclaimer: the above doesn't hold true for Bobcats. Sorry, @basscat .

;)

Last edited:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - That's great news about Gypsy! Hooray. :)

beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer - Sadly, you can't - He'll just leap at you, soaking wet, pull himself up to your chest, and grab on. Doesn't matter - wet or dry, one cat hug's as good as the next.

Disclaimer: the above doesn't hold true for Bobcats. Sorry, Basscat .

;)
I know the feeling, one of my Purring Panthers comes in when I'm on the throne & he will launch himself at my throat; got to catch him so he doesn't latch on with his claws