post your pics - cat mom or dad ( us)

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you take pride with your hair, and I just wanted to say that it's quite lovely! It's looks so soft and is such a nice color.

I don't have any pics of myself to post....no cell phone for selfies and no facebook/instagram/snapchat.....to steal from....
Aw! Thank you! I swear by rosehip seed oil! For my face and my hair.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think of myself as a cat "older sister" rather than mom, but here's me with two precious bundles (trophies my football team won last year) It's from our end-of-season banquet and it's the one time of year I wear a dress, but obviously make it punk rock.
1595924533061.png

And this is my fave pic of me (in the middle, lol) because someone else did my make up. The other girls are also cat ladies and we were dressed up for a retro music festival. Our girl gang is called "Knine Lives" (the k is silent and refers to knives rather than like k-nine as in dogs haha)
1595924692305.png

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think of myself as a cat "older sister" rather than mom, but here's me with two precious bundles (trophies my football team won last year) It's from our end-of-season banquet and it's the one time of year I wear a dress, but obviously make it punk rock.
View attachment 344785
And this is my fave pic of me (in the middle, lol) because someone else did my make up. The other girls are also cat ladies and we were dressed up for a retro music festival. Our girl gang is called "Knine Lives" (the k is silent and refers to knives rather than like k-nine as in dogs haha)
View attachment 344786
Love your hair!