Post your Most Circular Cat photo!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
. Baby in one of her many favorite spots to take a nap on (mom's bed and pillows).
Nice fluffy warm spot you're going to have on your bed there @BabyHuffman  .  
   Very cute.    Mouse loves to sleep in that same spot on my bed  
 but thankfully he usually keeps his fur to himself.

I hope you're more lucky than me - Mouse always leaps off when I get on to the bed and refuses to stay for snuggles.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Baby loves to snuggle. She actually crawls under the covers and snuggles as close as she can to my body.
I am SO jealous.  

You are really lucky.   If Mouse is on my bed and wandering about looking for a place to settle, and I lift a corner of the cover to see if he'd like to sneak under for a bit of a warm up you would think I'd threatened to torture him he jumps off the bed so fast.  

He won't tolerate any other furry critters in my bed though:  I've got a fur covered hot water bottle and if  he notices it in my bed he goes crazy and dives in under the covers and hauls it out using all his strength.  
     He's one silly cat.  I've got a video of him doing this but it's too long to share.

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He sounds hilarious. Aren't their antics too funny sometimes. I have to be careful about laughing at Baby when she does something hilarious. She actually will pout and give me that narrowed eye look if I do.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
He sounds hilarious. Aren't their antics too funny sometimes. I have to be careful about laughing at Baby when she does something hilarious. She actually will pout and give me that narrowed eye look if I do.
   I think you need to see the Stink Eye thread too.  
   Baby should fit in well with that lovely crew  (I don't think you've posted there yet).    

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't believe I've seen the stink eye section. I'll have to get a picture of her giving me the stink eye. Thank you for letting me know about it.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Cricket, when she was at the shelter. She was a scared little girl

Here is the way she typically sleeps now:
Cricket is lovely and that's how much confidence she has now by sleeping this way. That's shows complete trust in you and the surroundings.