destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

jaydeew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

So hard to choose, but I do love this picture of young Nimbus silhouetted against the setting sun.  It's also currently my avatar ;)

And Lily basking in the sun with her paws primly crossed.

I have so many of them together, but this one is a favourite.  Big cat/little cat.... what do you see out there??

turkangmix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They're both beautiful. They remind me of my cat Cognac when she was with her sisters silver and toffee when she was young before I took cognac from a friend.

Awww, they're adorable! Aria and Calypso are actually about a month apart but you'd never guess they aren't littermates from how they act. I do wish I had some pictures of them together as little babies like that though. The earliest picture I managed to get of both of them was when they were about 6 and 7 months.

mykittyjinx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

So hard to choose, but I do love this picture of young Nimbus silhouetted against the setting sun.  It's also currently my avatar ;)

I have so many of them together, but this one is a favourite.  Big cat/little cat.... what do you see out there??

Great pictures, I love the big and little cat but my favorite is the silhouette picture.

Great pictures, I love the big and little cat but my favorite is the silhouette. Beautiful.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

silverstartbs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

"Mum, get that flash off it's killing my eyes."

"Nooooo, it's too dark where you are and you're too cute! This is the last one, I promise." (takes 20 more pics)

"Muuum why are you taking my picture...?"

"AGAIN with the flash mother?"

"Selfie Day 1. Cat life is hard."

"Weeee! Balance is fun!"

~~~~

That's just a few of my favorites, I have so many more XD