Post your favorite photo of your cat!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is adorable!! For the past few days, Sophie has been sitting in the kitchen window watching me leave for work. 

I feel bad for her and then remember that we all like doing things like eating, having a place to live and all that other good stuff and off I go. It would be so nice to be able to just stay and snuggle with her instead.  Oh well. Such is life. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

That is adorable!! For the past few days, Sophie has been sitting in the kitchen window watching me leave for work. 

I feel bad for her and then remember that we all like doing things like eating, having a place to live and all that other good stuff and off I go. It would be so nice to be able to just stay and snuggle with her instead.  Oh well. Such is life. 

That is how I feel every day I go out to work.  Such wise words.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very beautiful photograph.  She reminds me of one of my tabbies in her younger days, ashamed to say she was my favourite.
Ditto. But her name really was a misnomer. She loved me and was with me most of the time, it was a race between her and her brother who'd get to my lap first, but tha didn't stop her biting me. She came from the street as a kitten.

Last edited by a moderator:

robertnconcetta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
D

Deleted member 73596

storm winter

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise