Post Your Cats Sun Bathing

AndreaXan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Really!? I can't imagine how that happened. Sophie has been looking forward to having a real snowshoe visit her.

View attachment 194679

Don't worry golondrina golondrina It will only be a short visit. I'll make sure the lovely Moo Shu gets to your place soon. (Just as soon as she's helped Sophie get revenge on her brother Albert for all the mean tricks he plays on her.)
norachan Sophie is beautiful!!!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Norachan said:
Really!? I can't imagine how that happened. Sophie has been looking forward to having a real snowshoe visit her.

View attachment 194679

Don't worry golondrina golondrina It will only be a short visit. I'll make sure the lovely Moo Shu gets to your place soon. (Just as soon as she's helped Sophie get revenge on her brother Albert for all the mean tricks he plays on her.)"

Looking back on this thread I have come across this post 181! I can't for the life of me remember what it was all about but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the sunshine. :flail::flail:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes 1CatOverTheLine, I know about Sophie's photo but what Norachan is saying to me doesn't seem to have anything to do with the sunshine. I'm quoting her below:

"Really!? I can't imagine how that happened. Sophie has been looking forward to having a real snowshoe visit her. Don't worry golondrina golondrina It will only be a short visit. I'll make sure the lovely Moo Shu gets to your place soon. (Just as soon as she's helped Sophie get revenge on her brother Albert for all the mean tricks he plays on her."

As I said before THAT doesn't seem to have anything to do with the sunshine, does it? and I can't remember what Norachan is referring to. Do you?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes 1CatOverTheLine, I know about Sophie's photo but what Norachan is saying to me doesn't seem to have anything to do with the sunshine. I'm quoting her below:

"Really!? I can't imagine how that happened. Sophie has been looking forward to having a real snowshoe visit her. Don't worry golondrina golondrina It will only be a short visit. I'll make sure the lovely Moo Shu gets to your place soon. (Just as soon as she's helped Sophie get revenge on her brother Albert for all the mean tricks he plays on her."

As I said before THAT doesn't seem to have anything to do with the sunshine, does it? and I can't remember what Norachan is referring to. Do you?
golondrina golondrina - I've been threatening to send Moo Shu to @Norachan for ages now. As to the second observation, you're absolutely correct - Snowshoes and sunshine are quite nearly mutually exclusive.

;)