Post Your Cats On Your Bed

Beans<3r

Troublemaker
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! :) I am very, very much in love with them. Not only because they are beautiful, but they are just so sweet. They won’t stop purring, and are always happy to meet people. And they don’t seem to mind being stuck in a room, they are just loving and sweet. Hunting for flies and being cute.

I feel like I should post a pic of Nala too, even though she is on the floor, not the bed, in this one:

View attachment 239758

She is just a sweetheart. She is like this, on her back, 50 times a day. She loves to be picked up, falls asleep in your arms, and even purrs when she is meeting big, grumpy cats for the first time. :D It’s like she just loves everyone, and just asume everyone will love her back.
OMG, I'm dying...............so cute!

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, they are super sweet. :) The one sitting is Nala, who seems to be the sweetest, most happy cat I’ve ever seen. The weirdball behind her is her sister Sorry. They are 12 weeks and I got them on friday. I wasn’t really going to get kittens, since I have 3 older, grumpy cats, but it was love at first sight. :D

And If anyone thinks Sorry is a weird name, she got it because of her face. She loves snacks and will come to you with the face in the picture to get them. She just looks like she’s saying I’m sorry.. do you have any treats for me human? :D

View attachment 239735
She has to be one of the most ultra adorable kittens!
Jack

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She has to be one of the most ultra adorable kittens!
Jack
I agree! :D It also turns out she has figured out what fridges are for, so If I open it, she’s right there. If I’m in the kitchen, she will sit by the fridge, looking at it, with that face. I have to ignore her, or she’ll get chubby real quick! :D