Post Your Best Cat Loaf

maiku

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Grain elevator, yes? Yeah, there will be lots of breakfast, lunch and dinner "on the hoof" for felines.;):crackup:
Since we moved to Rochester Indiana 3yrs I think it's been. lots of cats not sure if it's a grain elevator. North liberty didn't have this many cats. I bet Japan's cat island has more haha.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Since we moved to Rochester Indiana 3yrs I think it's been. lots of cats not sure if it's a grain elevator. North liberty didn't have this many cats. I bet Japan's cat island has more haha.
Are there any TNR/rescue groups for all these cats? It gets cold in Indiana, no?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alley Cat Alllies (alleycat.org) is the global database for all things "cat" especially feral/free-roaming/outdoor cats. They're nationwide.

maiku

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 435519

One loaf and one... Don't know, tortilla? 😄 It was chilly morning, but balcony time is their morning routine, so I had to let them out for a while. :)
Hope there is a window there scary I would be freaked they would jump over that rail☹ I saw a cat like those once pretty. Ones name was Mary the other was Jane.

Smarl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hope there is a window there scary I would be freaked they would jump over that rail☹ I saw a cat like those once pretty. Ones name was Mary the other was Jane.
Yeah the balcony is full glazed (don't know if that's a correct word 😄), so there's no possibility to jump out. In Finland most people have this kind of windows at their balconies to keep rain and snow outside (and in my case cats inside 🤪).

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah the balcony is full glazed (don't know if that's a correct word 😄), so there's no possibility to jump out. In Finland most people have this kind of windows at their balconies to keep rain and snow outside (and in my case cats inside 🤪).
Great news and thanks for clarification (and yes, "glazed" is the right word!) I have twitter friends in Helsinki: a human couple and their two ginger boycattos.:redheartpump::redcat::redcat::redheartpump: They're on the ground floor, so no balcony.

Smarl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Great news and thanks for clarification (and yes, "glazed" is the right word!) I have twitter friends in Helsinki: a human couple and their two ginger boycattos.:redheartpump::redcat::redcat::redheartpump: They're on the ground floor, so no balcony.
Aaws, sounds lovely! We also live in Helsinki area - otherwise perfect for us, but I'd prefer a bit more snow, like in Northern Finland 😄

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
clpeters23 clpeters23 What a sweet-faced little man!
S Smarl They have a passport/photo/computer repair business. Not sure what street. But they are really nice folks and their cats often come to work with them.
I miss snow! We lived at 4,100 ft. in the Mojave Desert here in So. California for 3 years. There were 4 distinct seasons and we got snow, which doesn't happen much at all down here in the Los Angeles area. *A few snowy scenes from our land in the Mojave. We had a hectare, with a nice house, 4-stall barn compound, and outbuildings. It was Paradise on earth.*
IMG_0284.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0299.JPG