Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

Oooh 
  what a fabulous collection of blue furries you have there @GitaBooks,  all gorgeous so hopefully to find safe and loving homes to take over in the very near future.  Twilight looks especially fluffy!  
     I reckon if the kitt's are blue now they most likely will stay blue.  Also, most blue kittens have ghost tabby stripes to some degree.  Mouse's breeder calls them their pajamas (as in wearing striped pajamas), and they usually fade or disappear when the adult coat comes through.
Yes, my Sascha only had stripes on his tail and those you could only see in certain light and the way he would hold it. Why do we remember some cats more than others no matter how long they were with us?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
My lovely silver boy, Gin Kun, is missing at the moment. 

He managed to dash out of the front door as I was coming in with an armload of groceries. I was cooking chicken for their dinner that night so I thought he'd be home as soon as he could smell it, but that was 3 weeks ago.

He's been out before. I think this is the 5th time he's gone AWOL in the past 2 years. He's usually gone for a week or two, so I know he can take care of himself.

I hope he gets tired of hunting and comes home soon.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   @Norachan   I didn't realize Gin Kun had decided to go wild for a bit.  He is like a legend cat to me, and so handsome.   I hope he returns home soon, or at the very least is sighted somewhere close so you know he is well and clearing the local forest of small prey who have become too plentiful.  

gitabooks

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He managed to dash out of the front door as I was coming in with an armload of groceries. I was cooking chicken for their dinner that night so I thought he'd be home as soon as he could smell it, but that was 3 weeks ago.

He's been out before. I think this is the 5th time he's gone AWOL in the past 2 years. He's usually gone for a week or two, so I know he can take care of himself.

I hope he gets tired of hunting and comes home soon.
He's so beautiful. I'm certainly hope he comes home soon. Those boy cats sure can pretend they are "all grown up" and ready to leave. Then they come running back to mommy at the slightest sign of trouble  : )

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

@Norachan   I didn't realize Gin Kun had decided to go wild for a bit.  He is like a legend cat to me, and so handsome.   I hope he returns home soon, or at the very least is sighted somewhere close so you know he is well and clearing the local forest of small prey who have become too plentiful.  

Thank you. I'm sure he's having a great time out there and doesn't realise how worried I am. Hopefully he'll miss my cooking soon.

He's so beautiful. I'm certainly hope he comes home soon. Those boy cats sure can pretend they are "all grown up" and ready to leave. Then they come running back to mommy at the slightest sign of trouble  : )
Thank you Gitabooks. The trouble is, Gin really is a  grown-up. He survived all by himself as a feral cat until he was about 10 years old. I was hoping to offer him a bit of comfort in his old age, but I guess he's not ready to retire yet.

He must be about 15 years old now, fingers crossed that he decides he's ready for a quiet life soon.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully he'll tire of that 'raw with fur' diet really soon @Norachan  .   How are the other cats taking his walk-about trip?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I didn't know he was missing!!  Noooooo  he must come home soon!  

He is definitely a legend. He's an elder statesman at TCS. Just don't send Sophie out to search for him. Who knows what kind of mischief they'd make together. 

I'm sure he will start missing you, the rest of the gang and your cooking and come home very soon. Sending out vibes that it's extra very soon. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Hopefully he'll tire of that 'raw with fur' diet really soon @Norachan  .   How are the other cats taking his walk-about trip?
I think Toby, Happy and Fynn are missing him. They were his snuggle buddies. Happy keeps sitting in the spot they used to sleep in on the couch and looking around in a confused sort of way.

I didn't know he was missing!!  Noooooo  he must come home soon!  

He is definitely a legend. He's an elder statesman at TCS. Just don't send Sophie out to search for him. Who knows what kind of mischief they'd make together. 

I'm sure he will start missing you, the rest of the gang and your cooking and come home very soon. Sending out vibes that it's extra very soon. 

Thank you.

Sophie is Gin kun's daughter. I think we all know where she gets her wandering genes from.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Dandy suits his name - what a handsome Oriental cat.   I have noticed a few photos of Dandy since logging on a little while ago and all lovely - and hoped you would find this thread @Dandy Cat.    He looks like quite a character so looking forward to seeing plenty more pictures, and hearing all about him too.

hannahde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow. What a handsome fellow. His breed have such a sleek slender body shape. Especially compared to my chubby Burmese!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@hannahde   Your lovely kitty doesn't look tubby at all compared to Mouse.  
    What's more, Burmese have a very different body type to Oriental cats.  I'm not sure which type is supposed to be more mischievous and trouble-making out of Burmese and Orientals, but when I was reading up on Russian Blues they are supposed to be shy, reserved cats good at being on their own and with a nice muscular build.  I'm not sure what happened to Mouse.  
   Maybe there was a Burmese or Abbysinian somewhere way way back in his ancestry giving him his mischief and mayhem, and a sloth for his other, more sleepy tendencies.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I think Toby, Happy and Fynn are missing him. They were his snuggle buddies. Happy keeps sitting in the spot they used to sleep in on the couch and looking around in a confused sort of way.

Thank you.

Sophie is Gin kun's daughter. I think we all know where she gets her wandering genes from.

Has Gin Kun come home yet? 

Well, that makes all kinds of sense doesn't it? like father like daughter