Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Now that is one handsome blue cat.  

Those paws look huge  
 @Guilly,  how old is Bowie?   I bet he has a lot of growing to do and he is going to look more and more amazing as he starts to fit those paw!   I didn't even know you could get blue Maine Coons, though of course it makes sense that you can given it's a naturally occuring coat colour.    Just  

guilly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much!

Bowie is special! In the picture he was 13 weeks. He is almost 18 weeks now. His paws are most definitely very large and he is clumsy lol. This is my first Maine coon and he is absolutely everything a Maine coon should be. The breeder loves blue and has a boy (his dad) blue moose, who is magnificent. Bowie looks a lot like him. I will update photos as he grows! He is a piggy so I'm sure he will grow big and strong lol

Thanks all for the welcoming support.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Blue piggies seem pretty common @Guilly, I am alwasy having to keep an eye on what Mouse manages to munch his way through.    Looking forward to watching Bowie growing in to those paws of his.  

guilly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Haha common for the blues to be piggies I guess. Although I had a handsome tabby boy (my avatar) he truly was a piggy. Was a big struggle to keep on under 23 pounds. In all fairness he was very large, his head was the size of a grapefruit. He was the love of my life [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I do have a new photo of Bowie I'll put up. He is growing so fast!

Mouse and Sascha are so handsome! How old are they?

It is really nice to share all the cat love.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is one stunning kitty!  He also looks very loyal and sensitive to me.
  Welcome to the site!  It is almost like he has a beautiful scarf on.! 

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Haha common for the blues to be piggies I guess. Although I had a handsome tabby boy (my avatar) he truly was a piggy. Was a big struggle to keep on under 23 pounds. In all fairness he was very large, his head was the size of a grapefruit. He was the love of my life [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I do have a new photo of Bowie I'll put up. He is growing so fast!

Mouse and Sascha are so handsome! How old are they?  Sascha passed away in March 2011 at the age of 15, the picture was taken 2 years before, he looked like a Russian Blue and @MServant  said he had a better break in the nose than Mouse who has papers. That goes to show what kind of gorgeous cats you can find at a shelter where I got him when he was about 2 years old. Forever in my  heart, he was the most loving cat ever, showing a lot of emphasis to me when I felt bad or the other cats got into squabble..

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So Bugsy loves to hangout/chill between my legs whenever I'm laying down on the couch. Well, the other day, I was petting him while he was hanging out with me and noticed him going into his hipnotized state where he sticks his tongue out and it made me laugh and I squeezed him a bit with my legs

......he makes an awesome leg warmer!! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Bowie is rapidly becoming a real heart stopper!  His mane is looking fantastic already too.  Quite the young, blue lion here.  
    Are you thinking of taking him along to any cat shows?   He really does look wonderful, and I bet that fur feels fantastic to burrow your fingers in to....  
 If he purrsonality is as chilled as he looks in his pictures I bet there are a few cat show judges who would love to meet him.

Oh, and the Mouse is now a very scary 5 1/2 years old.  Hard to believe.   @segelkatt   I would  love it if Mouse paid attention to how svelt and toned Sascha is in that fine profile picture, but I am afraid that Mouse 'knows' he is purrfect no matter what shape he is (and indeed seems to think that spherical is the most desirable shape of all).  

I think my best chance of keeping sight of a waist line that doesn't project out from his ribs in all directions like a little football is prevent him from sleeping 23/7 and making sure he has to work (run around and chase) for his food.  

Last edited:

guilly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! He is a very nice looking Maine coon. I don't have any intention on showing him. I am sure he would do well though! I i would love to breed and show.
He is kind and meek. Cautious with new situations and very clown like. He does get a bit scared around new people. Your right, his fur is something else :rub: very hard to keep him not looking like a ragamuffin.

I hear you on the scary 5 1/2 years. how big is mouse? (He looks so nice and so handsome) I did so much to try and get my last boy to loose weight. I was never succesful. He stayed at 23 pounds. He also knew he was purrfect [emoji]128571[/emoji] Unfortunately he was on a diet that didn't promote weight loss but was to help with the bladder infections. On a side note, Now I feel that "vet quality" food may do more harm than good...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I think Mouse is around 12 lb these days.  I say terrible things about him but really he is a very handsome cat and not nearly as chubby as I suggest.   Mouse got quite tubby last year because I had lodgers who totally adored him and one of them couldn't resist giving in to Mouse's 'feed me, I've not been fed for days' looks even though he knew it was all lies.  

This was Mouse as the last cat show we went to:  he snuggled up nicely to the judges and got himself his Premier (neuter Champion) title.    Getting there on the Saturdays had got harder by then so he hasn't been able to show off other than at home since.    Well home and TCS.  

simonschuster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!

I have a new solid gray kitten- a baby girl we call Charley. She is 11 weeks (roughly) old.

I was praying I'd find a gray kitten as that was the only way my husband would allow another cat. I wanted a little boy I'd name Charlie. God answers prayers and not only did I find my gray baby, but she had 2 siblings and was likely born under my deck and found living up in the cabinet of our grill on my deck!

Almost 3 weeks ago my 1 year old ginger boy alerted us to something under the grill on our deck. It was a tuxedo baby. Upon closer investigation, Mama ran from under the deck (a feral we have seen a few times a month for the past 2 years) and two more babies came out from under the grill- a tiny solid black kitten and this sweet gray girl. A rescue loaned me a trap and guided me in TNR for the Mama and I was to foster the babies- but we have fallen completely in love as we socialize these sweet kittens. I think they are all staying put!

They babies adore our 1 year old Harry. He is very fond of having playmates. My 15 year old-man mackerel agouti tabby just sleeps and is uninterested.

Here are all 3 together, Charley matches my couch, Rue is all black with a tiny white spot on her chest (the white you see here is mainly her brothers paw) and the tuxedo fellow Frankie. Mama is a brown and white tabby with the same white on her nose as Frankie. No clue about Dad.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

What a gorgeous fur-crew @SimonSchuster.   It would be very hard not to fall for those little faces (or the pile of fur they all make).  
   How great that  Harry is enjoying the playful company and your more mature cat gets left in peace to snooze away his days.  

Charley looks like a real character, such an expressive, cheeky face in your photographs.  I hope we're going to see lots more photographs of her here.   

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@MServant, Mouse's title is well-deserved!  Congratulations!  Mouse never looked chubby to me, and may I add,  he looked quite very fit  when I saw him straightening some framed art for you,  on one of your walls in another forum!  

@SimonSchuster, all the cats are truly beauties, and I think I have fallen for them!  Welcome to the site, also!!  Hope to see more of these little ones.