Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

spirit kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This is a shot I caught of her after she was lounging in the sun, she went to stretch, and then started to fall off the back of the couch. Look at the look on her face it's hysterical…poor baby.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What an adorable little girl you have there @Spirit Kitty  , and her droopy whiskers heading down faster than her poor little body are very sweet in the falling off the bed photo.  You can reassure her that she is not the only kitty to do this - Mouse has fallen off our bed many times (usually with a loud thud as he's a big cat).  

Your photographs of Misty here with your reptile resident is wonderful, you must introduce her friend to us too!  

Give her lovely babyfur shaved belly a gentle rub for me, she is too sweet not to have lots of snuggles.

spirit kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This won't let me write more than a few lines so I have to send another message. I will try to look for pictures of mouse I can't seem to find it and I'm still learning how to use the site

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Spirit Kitty  there are literally thousands of pictures of Mouse on this site I'm afraid.  I am quite shameless in how many pictures I share of him, but when it comes to our blue / gray cats I don't think I can see enough photos of them, there is something very special about them, as each and every photograph in this thread shows.   I can't believe how long it is getting now.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@Spirit Kitty  there are literally thousands of pictures of Mouse on this site I'm afraid.  I am quite shameless in how many pictures I share of him, but when it comes to our blue / gray cats I don't think I can see enough photos of them, there is something very special about them, as each and every photograph in this thread shows.   I can't believe how long it is getting now.  
We will never complain about more pictures of Mouse. He's so handsome.

spirit kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow he is so incredibly handsome! Love him. My last blue Russian looked a lot like him and his name was Schnoogie. He was amazing and that was 17 years ago.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Spirit Kitty    I love that name 'Schnoogie',  it just says it all when it comes to a loving cat.  

@Kat0121  I can't imagine complaining about more pictures of any cat, esp blue cats.  

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:wow:  :love:     Pretty Princess. :heart3:     Tell me if I'm seeing double but are there not 2 blue cats in that middle photo?  :lol3:
Lol yes it's princess and her sister silver. I love that picture so I had to add it, I.thought it had her name too but I guess not. Trying to do this on my phone isn't easy :)

Last edited:

checkers

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I said farewell to my beautiful foster boy, Winston Churchill, last week. 

He passed his final vet checks and the next day went to the refuge for adoption.  I thought his age might be against him when the refuge was overflowing with younger cats and kittens, but he was adopted the day he went 'on the market'.  The refuge has since told me his new home reports he has 'settled in famously'.

Missing him greatly, but am so glad he has found his forever home.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm sure he misses you too. You did a wonderful thing for him and he will never forget that or you. 

How could anyone resist him? He's so handsome! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I'm sure he misses you too. You did a wonderful thing for him and he will never forget that or you. 

How could anyone resist him? He's so handsome! 
     I hope his new furever home is loving being taken over by him and he is one happy kitty guy right now.  Must be hard letting them go.