Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Haha thank you! I really like her too, so pretty I'm so proud of her! I got her from Russia 2 months ago, she'll be joining our breeding program in the future

Thank you =^^=
Oooh, I did wonder if she might.  She has such a beautiful profile and facial features as well as the lovely fur and markings.  I hope all goes well as she grows, and that her purrsonality is as cute as she looks too (I bet it is).   I hope to see lots more photos as she grows, and perhaps news of any shows she wows the judges at.  

They found Benji in their workplace yesterday. It is construction area. He is adorable. They sent him for a good warm shower already.
Lucky Benji and lucky friend!   He is such a pretty little cat and I can't imagine a construcion site was the safest place for him to be hanging out in.   He has lovely big ears, and big paws - I wonder how much larger he is going to grow?   

cassey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lucky Benji and lucky friend!   He is such a pretty little cat and I can't imagine a construcion site was the safest place for him to be hanging out in.   He has lovely big ears, and big paws - I wonder how much larger he is going to grow?   :heart4:
[/quote]

Sigh benji may not make it. His owner told me that the vet told her, he fell down from a high place, hurt his organs. So he dont have many days to live.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Sigh benji may not make it. His owner told me that the vet told her, he fell down from a high place, hurt his organs. So he dont have many days to live.
I feel for your friend, that must be devastating news for her, and for you - but their having found Benji and bringing him in to their life, quickly taking him to the vet was a wonderful thing to do.  Benji is experiencing love and care in his life at a most important time andif Benji does not have more than a few days with her the time he does have will be so much more comfortable and precious in a loving home than back on that building site, and he will always be remembered and treasured.   I hope you will let us know how Benji does.

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Oooh, I did wonder if she might.  She has such a beautiful profile and facial features as well as the lovely fur and markings.  I hope all goes well as she grows, and that her purrsonality is as cute as she looks too (I bet it is).   I hope to see lots more photos as she grows, and perhaps news of any shows she wows the judges at.  
Haha, I will try to post a picture in the future when she has grown again =^^= I'd also love to share show results, but I'm not sure where I can post it haha. But we are planning on showing next month (Depends on my other cat, if she's pregnant I can't go because she'll give birth around the showdate then), and october we have a show planned too :) Can't wait to see how she'll do!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Haha, I will try to post a picture in the future when she has grown again =^^= I'd also love to share show results, but I'm not sure where I can post it haha. But we are planning on showing next month (Depends on my other cat, if she's pregnant I can't go because she'll give birth around the showdate then), and october we have a show planned too :) Can't wait to see how she'll do!
@Biancavd    Ooh, feel free to post here to show her off any time you like!    Also, if you haven't visited the Showing and Ethical Breeding Forum   you might want to post there too.   

@Raksha  It looks like the Binx and Eddie duo are getting along famously now.  How cute are they all snuggled up on that platform!   Just as well Eddie's hanging on to Binx's paws though or Binx might get pulled over the edge by his cute little bahookie. 

cassey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Benji passed away on sunday. My friend was devastated.

I feel for your friend, that must be devastating news for her, and for you - but their having found Benji and bringing him in to their life, quickly taking him to the vet was a wonderful thing to do.  Benji is experiencing love and care in his life at a most important time andif Benji does not have more than a few days with her the time he does have will be so much more comfortable and precious in a loving home than back on that building site, and he will always be remembered and treasured.   I hope you will let us know how Benji does.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Benji passed away on sunday. My friend was devastated.
That is very sad.   Benji will always be remembered here so I am glad you shared his photo and his story with us.   

Benji, beautiful grey tabby.

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MServant   Yes, they appear to be getting along much MUCH better than I'd feared... and yes, they were both snuggled up on a one cat perch. Eddie was fit enough to curl himself up on one end, but Binx was barely hanging on, hahahaha!!! Try as I might, I can't seem to get Binx to lose some of that "bahookie"... right now, the little beggar is trying to steal a piece of my pizza!!!