Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Mamalk  Your Sully does look like one seriously chilled out kitty!  I can't believe how he has just moved in and snuggled with your kids like he's one of your crew! Precious.  

That last photo of Sully is a nice belly shot fitting for this month's photo competition I reckon. 
  (there's a link to it on the home page).   I don't have any good belly shots of Mouse but maybe there are some other blue / grey kitties who could show off there?  

mamalk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So usually sully spends the night sleeping in the back dining room. It's where his food and water and litter box is. And very warm. But tonight he decided to venture upwards and I found him sleeping in bed beside my 5 year old! So sweet! I nearly woke her using my flash haha but was worth it. She'll love seeing the picture in the morning of sully sleeping with her!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   So you THOUGHT Sully was downstairs!   Hee hee, clever cat.   Oh yes, I bet your kid was super excited when they saw this, how lovely.  

mamalk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What wonderful pictures!   Honestly, who would believe Sully has only just  moved in with your family, this pair look like they have been soul mates from birth.  
   Think those middle ones are two of the cutest pictrues I've ever seen. 

Erm @Mamalk  I think one of your little snow men looks a little grubby under the tree in that first photo, the one with the kitty ears?  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am a bad kitty parent:  I failed to resist buying a little Santa suit earlier this week and have so far made Mouse suffer wearing it twice, though only for about a minute each time and with his favourite fish snacks as reward.  He looks so cute in his little outfit,or would if he didn't slink about like he's lost his legs and might not live another 5 minutes if I don't remove the coat.  It's the first time I've ever dressed him up in anything.  Actually I think he would suit purple better but I feel so mean I probably won't get him a wizard cloak for next Halloween.  View media item 248482    

View media item 248485
View media item 248488    

I'm hoping I can gradually get him to think the little coat is OK for a few minutes so he can wear it at Christmas but it will depend on whether his dailt ration of 6 snacks is enough to persuade him!  So far I'm sstill getting my snuggles and head butts so he's not too traumatised by the experience.  

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a bad kitty parent:  I failed to resist buying a little Santa suit earlier this week and have so far made Mouse suffer wearing it twice, though only for about a minute each time and with his favourite fish snacks as reward.  He looks so cute in his little outfit,or would if he didn't slink about like he's lost his legs and might not live another 5 minutes if I don't remove the coat.  It's the first time I've ever dressed him up in anything.  Actually I think he would suit purple better but I feel so mean I probably won't get him a wizard cloak for next Halloween.  :shame:      Before you look down and see the  photos I would like to reassure all he knows how to make me pay and the second time he saw the suit he headed straight for the kitchen and all put pointed at his tin of fish snacks  :lol3:   and then got to drink from the kitchen tap for about 15 minutes.  :yummy:

View media item 248482            View media item 248485

View media item 248488   

I'm hoping I can gradually get him to think the little coat is OK for a few minutes so he can wear it at Christmas but it will depend on whether his dailt ration of 6 snacks is enough to persuade him!  So far I'm sstill getting my snuggles and head butts so he's not too traumatised by the experience.  
How cute!! You're mouse looks just like my Xena. Her eyes are fully green now and she is Just beautiful.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Nebula   I agree with you,  Xena is beautiful!   You have a very pretty girl there.  
   I love Xena's expression in this picture, she looks so serene and majestic, though I'm sure she doesn't always behave that way.  
  I think our blue kitties have a magical way of looking all regal and behaving like the funniest cats you could ever imagine. 

mamalk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh the outfit cracked me up! It's actually something I'd try with sully but my husband says NO lol I may try to find a little festive bow tie for his collar he he he

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh the outfit cracked me up! It's actually something I'd try with sully but my husband says NO lol I may try to find a little festive bow tie for his collar he he he
Mouse hated the little festive collar I got him a couple of years ago, it had bells on that freaked him out!   Much as he instantly looses his legs when I put the Santa suit on him at least he doesn't run off and try to hide from himself like he did with the collar. 
    This little suit is SO well made I couldn't believe it only cost the same as the really flimsy ones made out of thin nylon velvet stuff with stiching coming apart - this coat is all lined in red tartan and everything, it's well enough made to put on a child to wear out!   It cost me £7.99.  
    How could I resist cute photo oportunites at that price, esp when it will last forever - or be good to sell on.

My boy's getting a night off dressing up tonight, he's been super cute all day and has had the stress of both me and the couple renting my spare room having major clean and clear out sessions.  Today he can have his fish snacks simply for being Mouse. 

courtneykp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So I've been M.I.A. for a while now...but I figured I would update everyone! Mew is on the white cat thread. They are very loving sisters! And adopted a puppy brother in September. Mew and Buddha(the pup) are very playful with each other while "Queen" Kitty observes and steps in if it gets too rough. :clap:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Talk about handsome!   What a prize cat you have here.  
   Sully has fantastic whisker pads and such a wonderful expression here. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
So I've been M.I.A. for a while now...but I figured I would update everyone! Mew is on the white cat thread. They are very loving sisters! And adopted a puppy brother in September. Mew and Buddha(the pup) are very playful with each other while "Queen" Kitty observes and steps in if it gets too rough.
What a pair of little heart breakers you have here, love this photo of your kitties.  Mew still has my heart and cuddled in with blue kitty what could be more perfect?  

Love the tree photo - it's had it before the decorations even start to go on!  
  Any pictures of Buddha being shown the ropes by your feline rulers?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
So I've been M.I.A. for a while now...but I figured I would update everyone! Mew is on the white cat thread. They are very loving sisters! And adopted a puppy brother in September. Mew and Buddha(the pup) are very playful with each other while "Queen" Kitty observes and steps in if it gets too rough.
Mew is adorable. I love the way her little pink ears glow in this shot.

courtneykp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The one on the right is Buddha right after we got him. You can see Mew hiding under the table :lol3: I'm sure Kitty had the high ground somewhere.
I tried to get them to play for more current pictures, but I don't think he's up for it :clap:

courtneykp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They love their brother! Even if they "know" they're far superior! :lol3: Thank you! And congrats to Mouse on his new status of Premier! I'm also very impressed with all the blue beauties that have joined while I was absent! :clap: