Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

mmdesolate

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh they are darling. Their surgeries went smoothly?
Surgeries went great (the boy is, as expected, pretty much back to normal already lol. A bit of calm play, really enthusiastic about food. My girl has been really sleepy and her appetite isn't really back yet but I think that's normal as long as it doesn't last past tomorrow) , hopefully recovery will go just as well! I was given some oral liquid pain medication I'm supposed to give them once a day for the next few days and I'm supposed to put cone collars on them if I'm out of the house.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Dorito has a respiratory infection. I got some medicine for him and I'm going to keep an eye on the other cats (especially Poppy because she's also a little baby and shares a room with him) for any symptoms.
Hope he feels better soon!

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is my beautiful boy Scooter he is 4 but will be 5 Oct 5th. He was found at my dad’s job October 26th 2018. I say Oct 5th as his birthday cause I estimated he had to be born around then. He was 3 weeks old then. My dad and his co worker couldn’t find his mommy. My birthday is Oct 24th I was sick then. My dad brought him home to me as a gift. He is the best gift ever!!

Attachments