Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Morgana’s Human Morgana’s Human that is so cute! I can't believe you hand-made that! You could sell those!
Haha, I do! I actually do my own crochet business on the side. Morgana is very helpful 😂 But thank you so much! Took about 7 hours and 4 balls of yarn in the end…. and I think she wants another for downstairs, she won’t come out!

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, Morgana’s Human Morgana’s Human that is so cute! I love to crochet, this looks like an awesome project to make for my princess. I've sewn my own cat beds before, and typical crochet items like beanies, baby booties and blankets, but that's as adventurous as I've gotten lol. Did you use a shell or anything to shape it? Looks like it's standing up on its own pretty well. ❤

Here's the pretty lady in reference 😁
IMG_20230610_230658706~2.jpg

Morgana’s Human

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, Morgana’s Human Morgana’s Human that is so cute! I love to crochet, this looks like an awesome project to make for my princess. I've sewn my own cat beds before, and typical crochet items like beanies, baby booties and blankets, but that's as adventurous as I've gotten lol. Did you use a shell or anything to shape it? Looks like it's standing up on its own pretty well. ❤

Here's the pretty lady in reference 😁
View attachment 457443
what a sweet baby! I didn’t bother using anything to shape it, it seems to hold up fairly well. i just need to re-fluff it back up every now and then, sometimes she decides to sleep on top of it rather than in it!

BellaBlue82

Sadie rules, Julian drools, my boys rule heaven ❤
Alpha Cat
Purraise
“What do you mean you’re going back to work today? But what about me?!”
(She proceeded to meow when I was leaving and when I got home she sat on my chest and cuddled into my neck and groomed me for twenty minutes-)
View attachment 457975
I swear, Torties have such a regal disposition... In that if it doesn't appease them they have something to say about it! Lol Sadie will do the same when I leave for work, gives me lip. Then when I get home she runs to greet me rubbing up against my legs. After a few minutes she leads me to her food dish as if she's saying " I'm so happy your home! Now feed me, I'm hungry." 😂