Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

furacious

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So here she is my gigantic dilute calico, Harriet. Aka Hairbear and Queen Harriet. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I fell in love with her the second I saw her posted at the shelter. When I walked in the room she just looked up like get me outta hereeeee. I sat next to her and talked while she hid in her safe room at our house and she officially became my cat from there on lol. She loves to get morning pets from my husband but barely lets anyone else touch her. Me she follows around and sleeps on me every chance she gets and naps on my pillow during the day. I look forward to her nightly nap on my stomach all day!

Last edited:

furacious

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So here she is my gigantic dilute calico, Harriet. Aka Hairbear and Queen Harriet. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I fell in love with her the second I saw her posted at the shelter. When I walked in the room she just looked up like get me outta hereeeee. I sat next to her and talked while she hid in her safe room at our house and she officially became my cat lol. She loves to get morning pets from my husband but barely lets anyone else touch her. Me she follows around and sleeps on me every chance she gets and naps on my pillow during the day. I look forward to her nightly nap on my stomach all day!

Last edited:

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my beautiful valentine:

she's showing her black heart on her side:

watching her favorite hummingbird channel:

olaf is tipped in orange and has an orange striped tail so i guess he qualifies for this thread...

Last edited:

kgropp16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is my dilute tortie, Moscato! Also known as Mosie or 'Scato. She's 4.5 months. This picture's about a month or so old, so she's definitely grown a bit since this was taken. I'll have to take some updated ones soon!

Although her adoption paper work states she's a tortie, sometimes I wonder because she does have a bit of white on her legs and throat and even more on her belly. Some people have told me that classifies her as a dilute calico instead but I'm not really sure. She definitely has that signature tortitude, though, hahaha.

animallover9

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Calico Ellie is very sassy but very loving. My orange tabby Oliver is the baby of my group he is a huge mama's boy and will "fight" the dog to get to me. (They don't fight my dog tries to play and he doesn't like it)
Sorry if I don't have many pictures of Ellie she attacks phones and cameras....I tell you she's sassy

anapaula0324

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to just cuddle Little Figgy!
So cute and adorable looking!
Oh, can I just cuddle all your kitties?
I can't even pass by the kitties at Petsmart. My husband blocks the view , since I would want to bring them all home!!