Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you look closely at individual hairs, you will see it change colors several times. I have seen eight changes on one hair from one of The Ladies.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise

My new kitty. Some scumbag (I know who) dumped her, four 4-month old kittens and a dog in between my driveway and the neighbor's on a night that was 16 degrees.
I haven't named her yet. I am going to wait until the perfect one comes to me.
She’s gorgeous! I’ll bet the kittens are, too. And probably the dog. :) I hope the pond scum doesn’t get any more animals. :angryfire:

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The cool neighbors took the kittens. One Siamese looking, one dilute tortie tabby, one cream and white and one orange tabby. The Siamese copy and one other have blue eyes, too.
They and I both agree that if he had advertised them, they would have been gone quickly.
The sheriff was called, there are pictures of his pickup from a trailcam, but unless they actually see the scumbag, they can't (won't) do anything.

Also, around here cats are seen as disposable outdoor rodent control by way too many people.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The cool neighbors took the kittens. One Siamese looking, one dilute tortie tabby, one cream and white and one orange tabby. The Siamese copy and one other have blue eyes, too.
They and I both agree that if he had advertised them, they would have been gone quickly.
The sheriff was called, there are pictures of his pickup from a trailcam, but unless they actually see the scumbag, they can't (won't) do anything.

Also, around here cats are seen as disposable outdoor rodent control by way too many people.
But a happy ending for the creatures. Thank goodness...and you and your neighbors. :hearthrob:

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mama Kitty is absolutely adorable.
She and I have some history. When we found Figgy as a kitten, we didn't know where she came from until she and Mama Kitty started calling out to each other in the middle of the night. Mama on the front porch and Figgy in the front bedroom. It was awful and heartbreaking. Mama disappeared for a time, then four months later I found Peko and Bootsy and brought them in. Mama Kitty then spent 3 days waiting at the spot where I found them hoping they would return. Again, it was heartbreaking to see. It was then that I was able to trap her and have her spayed. After all that she has a huge place in my heart. I would do anything for her. It took two years after that before we were able to make friends. Now she will attack any cat who comes near me. She's very possessive. :biggrin:
A tempermental tortie with no upbringing. :redheartpump: