Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
IMG_5293.jpeg

IMG_5290.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

Don't let that cute, innocent little face fool you... she decided to rearrange her crate last night at 3am--spilling the water dish, flinging around half of the litter, digging up the blankets, putting the ball tower upside down on her bed, throwing every other toy through the bars and then screaming pitifully at them, and then doing this (while still screaming):
:bliss:
I'm pretty sure that is NOT what the vet meant by crate *rest*. :doh:

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 271638
View attachment 271640
View attachment 271639

Don't let that cute, innocent little face fool you... she decided to rearrange her crate last night at 3am--spilling the water dish, flinging around half of the litter, digging up the blankets, putting the ball tower upside down on her bed, throwing every other toy through the bars and then screaming pitifully at them, and then doing this (while still screaming):
:bliss:
I'm pretty sure that is NOT what the vet meant by crate *rest*. :doh:
:flail::flail::flail: trouble disguised as an innocent and seriously cute kitty! Hope she feels better soon! :catrub:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMG_0505.JPG Everyone, meet Miss Eleanor, the latest member of our household. A former TNR- note the clipped ear tip- the 4-ish cat was named by our late neighbor, so we kept it in her memory. She has been with us for a week now, and is fitting right in with the other 5.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else have 15000 of the same cute sleepy cat pic and yet you always see one that is just differently cute? And then you have to share it with strangers and they ask you to leave because you are making them feel uncomfortable but there is another photo they haven’t seen yet so please don’t call the police? Or is that just me ...
I know exactly what you mean :agree:

Last edited: