post funny cat picture and memes here

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OR...you can google pretty much anything...for instance, I googled "clumsy cat gif" (gif is an animated clip). There will be some pictures, with "more images" underneath that. Click on "more images." A whole lot of still photos will show up. Look for something that seems funny and click on it. A window will open that shows the animated version. Right click on the picture, then choose "copy image," come here, to the response box, and paste it. Like this one.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

(I was trying a cut and paste too. From CAT-GIFS-dot-com. Hm. I think if it's not a site in the embed list, it uses a proxy.php and is not viewable? I'm not enough of a nerd to know exactly what I just said. :dunno:)

Last edited:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Margret Margret and @Mamynyt1953 Those videos showed up just fine on the email alert I received! I have some really cute videos that I have worked hard to post here and I have been unable.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is seeming really strange. I'm going to flag the posts with pictures that don't show up, as well as yours, Boris Diamond Boris Diamond , and maybe we can get some help from someone with a better understanding of the site.

Edit: Flagged.

Margret

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I am reposting because I had one of those senior moments and left and a out of Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 's user name. :stars:

I did not get an email about PushPurrCatPaws PushPurrCatPaws 's post because I had not been here since Mamanyt1953 posted.

@Mamynyt1953 Those videos showed up just fine on the email alert I received! I have some really cute videos that I have worked hard to post here and I have been unable.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he was going to throw that burger at the cat!
I think that cat was determined to eat something, and if the guy didn't give up the burger voluntarily the cat was liable to take a bite out of him!

Seriously, all of those animals were so involved with the burger that I got the feeling it was at least a day since any of them had been fed.

Black bunny escapes during the video.
How?! I'm sorry, I watched this video twice, paying close attention to the black bunny, and it just went straight through the wire fencing. Either that or somebody edited the relevant part out of the video.

Where did you find these, Boris Diamond Boris Diamond ?

Margret

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Margret Margret These are from Giphy.com. They were posted on a Current Events forum at a sports board I read.

I think the bunnies could pass between the wires in the fence. My best guess. :dunno: You had to wonder if the animals with burger guy had been fed lately. :headshake: That cat was not to be denied! :thumbsup:

To upload MP4's and some other formats of video -
  1. Click on the GALLERY button at the top of the page.
  2. Click on the grey "ADD MEDIA" button on the right side of the page.
  3. Choose or create an album.
  4. Click on "Upload a video."
  5. Click on the grey button that says, "UPLOAD VIDEO."
  6. Choose a file from your computer.

Last edited: