dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, golondrina golondrina ! Most of these we find on the internet, ready to go. Cheezburger.com, Pinterest, and Memecenter are good places to find them. There are many other websites with good memes.

However, the ones I have made I have used Corel Paint Shop Pro, which came with my camera. It's pretty easy to use, and it was free for me!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Golondrina - this is a program that I got on a CD that was included with a Canon Eos 400D that I bought over twenty years ago. It was not the latest copy of the program when I got it, so it's way out of date now, but it works OK.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
However, the ones I have made I have used Corel Paint Shop Pro, which came with my camera. It's pretty easy to use, and it was free for me!
Other possibilities for software include PhotoShop or the free, open source alternative to PhotoShop: Gimp.

Then I just copy and paste the ones I like into the post here.
You can also insert pictures with simply the URL where you found them. Click on the little picture icon and paste the URL into "Image URL." That's how I inserted this one that I found on I can haz cheezburger:

This one is an animated GIF, I think. YouTube and Facebook videos and a few others are inserted by clicking on the filmstrip icon and inserting the URL in the provided space.

Margret

Edit: Well, shoot! The picture shows up just fine when I'm editing, but not when I posted it. Let's try inserting it as a video and see whether that works:
Nope. Cannot be embedded as media. :sigh: Okay. Here's a link to it: https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9208058624/hC1326B64/