post funny cat picture and memes here

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
sorry about that Chief

I was going to get 2 kittens last week, but the day after they were born, they all died

I instead got a cat (Tiger) from the RSPCA

Last edited by a moderator:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

sorry about that Chief

I was going to get 2 kittens last week, but the day after they were born, they all died

I instead got a cat (Tiger) from the RSPCA
I didn't mean that as a complaint; I love the picture.

So sorry the kittens died.  What caused it?

Tiger looks to be a good, sturdy boy.  How old is he?  It looks like he's feeling nicely at home with you.  I remember when we got Pretzel; she was deeply suspicious of the new place she'd been taken, but then she discovered that we actually had a kitchen!   Oh, joy!  A kitchen means I won't starve!  Maybe this is an okay place after all!  One must keep one's attention on the essentials: food, sleep, play, sunny windows, and, oh yes, what's that other one?  That's it.  Humans who love you.

Margret

Last edited by a moderator:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know, that is why I did a quote from Get Smart

I was going through another lady & not the cat lady & she did not know what happenned, I feel sorry for the mummy cat losing all her babies

Tiger will be 2 in December, he is a big heavy boy

I showed Tiger the kitchen but he just wanted to go back under the couch.  every now & then I get him out & he rubs himself on me & the furniture, then he goes back under the couch; but each time he is staying out longer.  he is getting better, it just takes time.  it was a 2 hour drive home & he looked real close with his mum, but the RSPCA lady said the mum will get better attached to the very shy daughter

I showed Tiger wallabies through the window & he was facinated by them, I don't think he has seen one before

I made bread this arvo & I showed Tiger when it was finished, he went back under the couch, I have a cat who is a food critic