post funny cat picture and memes here

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your welcome. I like to respect how someone feels. I don't see it as censorship (I know many people do and I understand it) I like to see it more as love and courtesy for our fellow humans.

So feel free to censor me 🙃

XOXOXOXO

I give you a funny now :-) My cats - daily - not just in the morning...

emptybowl cofee.jpeg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That image is perfect for people who are scared of them (silly people) like my brother.
Hey, now, arachnophobia is not silly, OR fun! There are few things more embarrassing than running up the aisle of a city bus, screaming, "SPIDER SPIDER SPIDER!" and having the bus stopped by the side of the road while the nice driver carries it to safety. Do not ask me how I know that. THAT SAID...I tolerate photos of them fairly well, and THAT photo was downright funny!!! I suspect ALL spiders of the ability to do that until proven wrong. Actually, I suspect all spiders. Period.

908A1AFE-DCC5-4EAB-A186-1F0EBD7D78F4.jpeg

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, now, arachnophobia is not silly, OR fun! There are few things more embarrassing than running up the aisle of a city bus, screaming, "SPIDER SPIDER SPIDER!" and having the bus stopped by the side of the road while the nice driver carries it to safety. Do not ask me how I know that. THAT SAID...I tolerate photos of them fairly well, and THAT photo was downright funny!!! I suspect ALL spiders of the ability to do that until proven wrong. Actually, I suspect all spiders. Period.

View attachment 309994
EEE gads. I can't win here. My sensitivity button in my wording is obviously on off today! Sorry. :bouquet:

I'm glad you found it funny though and yes I think all spiders are capable of amazing feats!!!!!

I promise he does not have arachnophobia. I respect those who do though. I met a girl once who was afraid of cats - so much so one was at her front doorstep one morning and she couldn't leave the house to get to work!

His case - he's being silly. Truthfully.

I think I like that bus drive a lot and I won't ask how you know. ;-)

In honor of making amends (TRIGGER WARNING just in case... third pic has a spider in it with a kitty):

spidercat.png

This one is a very good representation of me if you replace "spider" with "wasp" or "hornet". Sheer Terror!!!

spidercat2.jpg

gentlemenspider1.jpg

Last edited:

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahhh commmon..... no.... rubysmama rubysmama dear lord! Sorry. I did put a trigger warning about that pic - soooooo! BUT I give you flowers too as forgiveness :bouquet: and:

No spiders anywhere in these pics! These should be P.C and non-triggering! Cept the last one that I picked for She's a witch She's a witch :) so hopefully she finds it cute and funny.

hamster.jpg

785132d7f9c56d511308e39db63581fc.jpg

ta703tM.jpg

it-all-makes-sense-now.jpg