post funny cat picture and memes here

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always walk spiders outside. They are sacred to us, and they eat harmful insects. Just sayin'.
I agree. I can remove the image if you find it offensive, no problem. I still have time I think :-)

Me too. I trap them and walk them outside. I grew up with the saying:

"If you want to live and thrive - let a spider run alive." I tell my friends if they kill a spider the spiders family will find them and seek revenge! That makes them rethink. :biggrin:

That image is perfect for people who are scared of them (silly people) like my brother. The idea of a spider lose anywhere near him is like a horror film for him. He will run so fast - he's like a blur.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. I can remove the image if you find it offensive, no problem. I still have time I think :-)

Me too. I trap them and walk them outside. I grew up with the saying:

"If you want to live and thrive - let a spider run alive." I tell my friends if they kill a spider the spider family will find them and seek revenge! That makes them rethink. :biggrin:

That image is perfect for people who are scared of them (silly people) like my brother. The idea of a spider lose anywhere near him is like a horror film for him. He will run so fast - he's like a blur.
Oh, no, F FeralHearts but thank you for your thoughtfulness. I don't censor this site. Only the owner and the mods should be able to do that. ;)