Please pray for Queen Eva

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OMGosh, Otto, I'd be at my wits' end! Lots of good thoughts and for your little Eva! I'm so glad she's much better and I hope she will be able to come home soon.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
continued vibes for more and more good news - keep going, Queen Eva - your momma and siblings need you!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, thank God otto, I just wanted to wake up to see this.... then I was afraid to open the thread.... Such a relief to read Good news!
Keep going little Queen!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just seeing this now; many, many vibes for Queen Eva to make a fast and full recovery

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here, checking in... I was glad to read the good news of Queen Eva improving overnight! Sending more get well and be strong vibes to all of you.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another one checking in for another update. So glad she ate well and is improving.

Come on Queen Eva! Fight, little girl, fight!!

Continued prayers for all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone! I've just been to see Queen Eva! She was happy to see me, and we had about 15 minutes of Love Fest before I could see she was getting tired and the tech came in and took her back. I brought her another t-shirt that I slept in last night, this time I had Tolly, Mazy and Jennie rub their faces on it for good measure.

I also brought her some of her regular food. I'm glad she's eating whatever they are feeding her, but I would hate for her to have diarrhea from unfamiliar food.

She smells slightly like pee poor thing but now she can get up and use the litter box so I imagine she'll get herself cleaned up pretty quickly.

While we were having raptures Queen Eva started kneading her claws, making air biscuits! This is brand new as Queen Eva has not done any kneading at all since she came here. I'd wondered about it, and was happy to see it today.

I am hoping she can come home tomorrow, since the vet knows I have the Castle to keep her contained and quiet, but she (vet) is not committing to anything yet.

Well I just stopped in to update you all and to let Tolly Mazy and Jennie have a sniff of my hands while they still smelled like Queen Eva.

Be assured if there is any new news I will post it.

Thank you all for your continued vibes and support.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the update, continuous vibes, prayers and purrs for our little queen!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank goodness she is doing better
! I, like others, was almost afraid to open this thread today, but just HAD to check in.
that she will be able to go home with you tomorrow.

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been checking in all day, using my smart phone at work. That's no small feat for a technophobe like me. But I had to know how she's doing. So glad she's improving!

Robin

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just read this thread and was so shocked to hear she was ill. You must have been out of your mind with worry.But I am so glad she is recovering as well as can be expected and I hope she comes home soon.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Just now saw this thread. I'm so glad Queen Eva is getting better. Lots of for continued recovery.

chinacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I do hope you can bring her home tomorrow!
I am so pleased she is making such good progress. She is such a brave girl.
We send our continued love and prayers.