Please help very worried

vera n pickle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, My cat Vera is a 5 yr old Siamese , she has been healthy all these years, suddenly early this morning her pupils enlarged , her tail fluffed up to the max and she didn`t know me , she was terrified of everything including me, her head was twitching about like she could see attacking insects above her (the best i can think to describe) she was shouting too, she normally shouts in the day but never at night

She then became calmer after an hour and was very clingy to me, which is unusual as she usually just sleeps on top of the bed, as soon as the sun came up i took her to the vets and that`s were she is now

Can anyone help put my mind at ease please, did Vera maybe have a seizure :( she`s only a baby

Thanks for listening x

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Vera and poor you! It sounds like you guys have had a stressful few hours. Not sure what it could be, but you absolutely did the right thing to get her to the vet. It could be a simple as something having given her a really bad scare, but they'll be able to tell you for certain. Lots of good vibes coming your way that it's nothing serious. :vibes:

pit of pets

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That sounds distressing! I can't even imagine what you must feel and having to go through that! It's a very good decision taking her to the vet and hopefully they'll figure out exactly what's wrong. I don't know for sure what might have caused this, but is there any possibility that an actual insect bit her? It might explain the scaredy act and then the clinging. Please update us on Vera as soon as you can! Sending you and Vera much love! <3

sabi0194

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope all is well. Update us if anything. I can't quite pinpoint what it might be. I wish i knew something to put you at ease but unfortunately only the vets may help in this case /: wishing your fur baby a speedy recovery <3

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope Vera is ok.  Gosh, I hate it when the OP doesn't answer back.  I just hope no news is good news.