Pink nose kitty!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her shelter name (and possibly her former home name but I didn't want to confirm that) was Pink.

Being a gray and white cat (a golden girl) with mesmerizing eyes that I adopted just a few days after what would have been her namesake's 100th birthday, I had other plans for her name.

Meet Betty White with the pink nose (and pink beans too.)
BETTYWHITE.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RinreiW

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Her shelter name (and possibly her former home name but I didn't want to confirm that) was Pink.

Being a gray and white cat (a golden girl) with mesmerizing eyes that I adopted just a few days after what would have been her namesake's 100th birthday, I had other plans for her name.

Meet Betty White with the pink nose (and pink beans too.)
View attachment 429352
Betty White? I love it !

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daisy, another pink-nose kitty! (Daisy was her shelter name, only time I’ve kept one, because I’d fancied the name before and never had a cat it would suit.) I had UV protection window film installed when we moved into our unit. My bedroom wall is 2/3 glass, faces north and she spends most of the day on the bed in the sun - no sunburn or worse for my girl!
7712284D-4E13-4CD7-8DAA-6CD7984267BE.jpeg

My late Maddie also had a pink nose.

6692B398-7440-45D2-BE0C-C5CB518CF203.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RinreiW

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Daisy, another pink-nose kitty! (Daisy was her shelter name, only time I’ve kept one, because I’d fancied the name before and never had a cat it would suit.) I had UV protection window film installed when we moved into our unit. My bedroom wall is 2/3 glass, faces north and she spends most of the day on the bed in the sun - no sunburn or worse for my girl!
View attachment 430132

My late Maddie also had a pink nose.

View attachment 430135
Aw! Daisy looks a lot like my Magnus when he gets close to the camera lol. Such cute kitties.