Pidan Tofu litter

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Has anyone heard of or tried the Pidan tofu cat litter?

Signature Tofu Blend Cat Litter
I have not heard of this brand but I guess the many brands out there could possibly have a general supplier and then repack them. So let's say I want to go into a cat litter business and I don't have the natural resources and manufacturing plant to do it, I go to a wholesaler and buy wholesale and repack and give it a brand and market it. To me, many businesses are done this way.

I currently switched my boy to Tofu Cat Litter from Bentonite Clay Litter and to tell you the truth, clay litter is clay litter and tofu litter is tofu litter. It's just how much QC is done in manufacturing and repackaging to come up with normal and premium products and less expensive to expensive and branding even though the raw materials are the same.

I bought 3 different brands to try out and they are roughly around the same price and only one is better than the other two although there are many brands out there which claim the effectiveness of their products but I did not try as I found one that is very good which was recommended by a YouTuber and so I reordered that brand as the other two brands did not do the job well.

I guess you can try out the brand you mentioned. Like me, my boy has never used Tofu Cat Litter before and therefore I have to try out 3 different brands to see the effectiveness of it.

If you have time, here's my boy's transition from Bentonite Clay Litter to Tofu Cat Lltter -: A Documentation on the Transition from Clay Litter to Tofu Cat Litter for my boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I’ve never heard of tofu litter. So I guess I was asking more about that than the actual name brand. Didn’t know there was so much of it.
Thanks for the input.