Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elisabeth provo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Michelle,
great picture, I´d love to meet you and all the catlovers I´ve been in touch with. Pity I live so far away.
Imagine our lovely little European shorthair had to have 5 teeth extracted last week. nevertheless she wanted her dried food in the evening and caught a mouse 2 days ago She is a great mouser and we regularly save the poor animals.
That´s it from cold northern Germany.
Love from my 4paws and me
Elisabeth

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cathi!! I agree with Shell. That is a beautiful picture and it's not scary!! I should post one of me with "bed head" now that's scary, LOL!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell...that is a beautiful picture of you! And Cathi...your picture isn't scary at all! You are very very pretty! I haven't had time to look at this thread for ages, I need to go back several pages and see what I have missed!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, I just went clear back to page 78 to catch up on all the pics I've missed! Whew!

Deb25!!! WOW!!!! I had not seen a pic of you since you had lost so much weight! You look gorgeous!!!!!!

And Shell!!! Same thing! WOW! That side view of you is awesome!
You have lost so much weight! Way to go!!!!

Ryan...you are a very handsome guy!

Sunni...nice to put a face to the girl I have talked with on AIM several times! And what a beautiful person you are!!!

I could go on forever, there were so many beautiful pics...Sam, Anne, rfox, Sid, Rakka, Cindy, Skykitty, GA, Tonim68, Thh20...I am sure I am forgetting someone, but all the pics were just great!!!

aiko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to attach a pic of me here thru the website. I have a digi cam, but i'm often taking photos of other people.. not myself.. this is one I took a week ago when I was making my hubby's Christmas card. Me & the gurls!
Hope it comes thru ok. it's an awful photo of me. just got in from shoveling the deck!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is a great picture of you and your cats! You are very pretty!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, Here's my and one of my best friends Kas, this was taken at school last Tuesday. I'm the one in the beanie.

And here's my friends and I taken about 2 weeks ago.. Again I'm the one in the beanie, Gemmas in blue, Steph is in green, Joy is in stripes and Kas is in the USA top.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK...we just got these pictures taken last night...I thought I would share them with all of you....Eeeeeeeeeek... I am not crazy about all of them... but here it goes! DON'T GAG!!

Me and my son, Eric -- he's 13 feel sorry for me

Me and my sister-in-laws

Me and my wonderful hubby

Me, my son, Eric and hubby

Me, my son, Eric and hubby IN LIVING COLOR

Me, my Keith being ROMANTIC

Me, my son, Eric and hubby in color AGAIN

[Me and my hubby's sis Victoria (she is SO cool!)

Me, my son, Eric and hubby IN COLOR IN A NEW positioin

OK...Enough already...this is US for the new year, ROTFL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.