Status
Not open for further replies.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Abby you are so sweet in pink!

Kim I see you posted here and thought you were going to add your picture to the bunch, I still don't remember ever seeing a picture of you!
I have seen pictures of your daughter and Smudges pictures since you have him, mabey even one of your boy too, I want to see one of you!
You missed it, I did post one of me!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...postcount=4627 Bleah!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

took a couple of b&w of myself. I was kinda surprised that they actually reflected how depressed i have been this past week. they are pretty but sad at the same time at least i think so.

this one is my favorite of the two
Good pics sweetie!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I am trying to get a nekkid pic in flowers but she hates to be cold even a little breeze lol.
That would be so cute! With a stray flower maybe stuck in her hands if you can get her to hold it without eating it!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Rob loves purple so am trying to do it for fathers day she will be on the silk purple sheet with purple flowers all around her.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
ok so charlie and i both had the day off TOGETHER for a change. so what did we do?.?.? we went FISHING!!!! i caught my first northern man did that thing fight it was about 2 - 2 1/2 feet long i caught it on 8 lb test line lol it was the only fish that i caught but it was better than what "the mighty fisherman" caught "the all-knowing fisherman" only caught what you see below hahahahahahahaha

My fish..........

his fishes.........

Cheyenne joined us after school and also caught her first fish of the season.

today was such a good day!!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Those are very nice non-double chinned photos!
You look sweet as always!
Thanks....my husband gave me the oddest look when I told him what I was doing there!

I am working on the flowers
That is the sweetest photo! I'm waiting patiently for the flowers!

I am trying to get a nekkid pic in flowers but she hates to be cold even a little breeze lol.
And I don't blame her one little bit!
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

You have such pretty eyes!
Thanks!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

ok so charlie and i both had the day off TOGETHER for a change. so what did we do?.?.? we went FISHING!!!! i caught my first northern man did that thing fight it was about 2 - 2 1/2 feet long i caught it on 8 lb test line lol it was the only fish that i caught but it was better than what "the mighty fisherman" caught "the all-knowing fisherman" only caught what you see below hahahahahahahaha
Is that Pike still alive?! My niece and I caught one last year and I was terrafied of holding it live. Now, I'm not afraid of fish but that one has teeth! And lots of them and like you said... they have a lot of fight in them. My niece caught it first (using minnows) but it broke her line and she freaked out. About 20 minutes later I hooked the same one with her line still in it's mouth. Mat was so mad that I caught it instead of him. All he caught were some sun fish and a nice large mouth.
Here's me and Shelby with out pike.

That's as close to it as I wanted to be before I killed it to clean. BTW, any good pike recipes?! He's still in my freezer! LOL

MoochNNoodles, I'm all about hiding the double chin too. Good job! I find lying down works too.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are a couple of pics that were taken of me today. Thought I would share them. They are really close up but I liked them!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by twstychik

Is that Pike still alive?! My niece and I caught one last year and I was terrafied of holding it live. Now, I'm not afraid of fish but that one has teeth! And lots of them and like you said... they have a lot of fight in them. My niece caught it first (using minnows) but it broke her line and she freaked out. About 20 minutes later I hooked the same one with her line still in it's mouth. Mat was so mad that I caught it instead of him. All he caught were some sun fish and a nice large mouth.
Here's me and Shelby with out pike.

That's as close to it as I wanted to be before I killed it to clean. BTW, any good pike recipes?! He's still in my freezer! LOL

MoochNNoodles, I'm all about hiding the double chin too. Good job! I find lying down works too.
yep! its alive and it was heavy! we dont keep em though we always use CPR on fish lol C catch P photograph R release

im not a big fan of eating fish unless its catfish and i for sure will not cook fish in my house i hate the smell of it frying or baking it makes everything stink lol so sorry cant help you in the recipe section

Status
Not open for further replies.