Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree.2001 Was a long time ago. 6 yrs. it's time for a new one.

Jennifer

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jen! Lovely pics! Trying to go for the innocent vixen look with the finger? LOL

I finally got the pics from my fitting uploaded. Sorry, my eyes are closed but my mom only took 3. This one, one where I looke Uber Annoyed (I probably was too) and in the third one the girl next to me looks like she's feeling herself up. Everything is still all wrinkled and creased too.

We had some studio shots done over the weekend and I should have those this week after my (future) SIL touches them up and send them. I can't wait to see them.

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Hi Jen! Lovely pics! Trying to go for the innocent vixen look with the finger? LOL

I finally got the pics from my fitting uploaded. Sorry, my eyes are closed but my mom only took 3. This one, one where I looke Uber Annoyed (I probably was too) and in the third one the girl next to me looks like she's feeling herself up. Everything is still all wrinkled and creased too.

We had some studio shots done over the weekend and I should have those this week after my (future) SIL touches them up and send them. I can't wait to see them.
tHAT DRESS IS GORGEOUS I LOVE IT!
Yeah that whole vixen thing...I wish
It looks like a lightbulb came on in my head.

Jennifer

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

You kind of remind me of Terri Hatcher, especially in those pix in the pink sweater.
Wow thats a huge compliment.
I think your great!
how nice is that i'm a desperate housewife. with 2 sexy men trying to have me. Yeah!

Thank you very much hope.
Jenn

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alice_curiouser

That's a beautiful dress, twstychik... I LOVE that shade of green!
Thanks! I actually thought it was more silver when I picked it. I looked on-line before we went dress shopping and that was my first choice. Fortunately it looks as nice on me as it did their size 2 model.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all the new pics! It's always nice to put a face to a username!
I like that they keep adding to this thread as you can spend a day looking back through it and see everyone! It's so hard to find all the old threads otherwise!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hello Sweet Abby! You look very pretty in pink!
Abby you are so sweet in pink!

Kim I see you posted here and thought you were going to add your picture to the bunch, I still don't remember ever seeing a picture of you!
I have seen pictures of your daughter and Smudges pictures since you have him, mabey even one of your boy too, I want to see one of you!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I bet she does! I love purple it is my favorite color!
Mine too! If/when I have a little baby girl, I want to get her pic done with her laying either in a big bunch of lilacs or with a big bunch surrounding her!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Mine too! If/when I have a little baby girl, I want to get her pic done with her laying either in a big bunch of lilacs or with a big bunch surrounding her!!!
great idea for next week pictures lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.