Pictures Of Our Kitties.

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post pictures of our feral AND domestic cats. Three feral and three domestic as well as a story. ... ferals.jpg Ferals pepper.jpg jazzy.jpg Jazzy peanut.jpg Misha (Peanut) merlin.jpg
The three at our door are the feral kittens we're caring for in our shed. The Tortoise Shell (little miss Pepper) is sitting on the bench. She went to the Rainbow Bridge three weeks ago. ... The panthers are "Jazzy", "Misha", (both females)and Merlin (Magick Boy). ...
I've started to train the Feral kitties to use the three cat doors I installed in the shed. This may take a while, but, I'm retired and I think I can out last them in time(?)!! ... Pictures of home (the shed) of the feral kitties at a later time.

Doug

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful clowder of kitties! I especially love your ferals. They are so pretty, but as you can see, I am also partial to black cats. We love pictures, so keep posting!
Cheri and I love black kitties. Cheri has the Facebook page: "Black cats are just miniature panthers"