pictures of Cats enjoying their cat trees

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Monster & Menace enjoying another tree, they prefer to climb trees outside than use their cat trees inside
2017.12.01_17h47m00s_004_.jpg

At 3 in the morning I heard one of them meowing. So I got up to let him inside. I opened the door & he wasn't there. I called him & he kept meowing but I could not see him until he looked down at me from the roof :goldstar: So I got him down & got scratched in the leg for my trouble. He must have got up there using the ladder between the house & water tank; he must have been up there with his mates the possums :hangin:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would prefer the outdoor cat trees too, beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer ... Sorry about the scratch.
I always enjoy to hear about he adventures of Monster and Menace .
I don't mind the scratch, it is only 5" long, at least he is safe on the ground, for now. I am glad people love the adventures of monster & Menace :) we have a big rain event over the weekend & I will try of get pictures of them swimming on the front lawn, if they want to go to the dunny, they will have to swim for it :fish: here is a picture of them eating their chicken necks for breakfast, they can eat 1kg of them everyday :popcorn:
2017.12.01_19h42m18s_005_.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if they would do the dog paddle? or I could get boots, then they would be puss in boots :flail:
:crackup:I think they would do the cat paddle.:hangin:
I shudder to think how much damage you would sustain getting boots on them, better get a pair of shoulder length welders gloves...or a suit of armor before attempting!:bliss::touched::wave2:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:crackup:I think they would do the cat paddle.:hangin:
I shudder to think how much damage you would sustain getting boots on them, better get a pair of shoulder length welders gloves...or a suit of armor before attempting!:bliss::touched::wave2:
they went out at 5 this morning in light rain, an hour latter it poured down, we have had nearly 2" of rain today, but other parts of Victoria have had much more :fish:
IMG_2141 (Copy).JPG

they came inside a few hours ago after I dried them off & they are sleeping peacefully now
2017.12.02_14h37m29s_001_.jpg

2017.12.02_14h37m53s_002_.jpg

2017.12.02_14h38m17s_003_.jpg

I cut their claws every 2-3 weeks & they have no choice as a Bear is bigger & stronger than a Monster or Menace :bat:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they went out at 5 this morning in light rain, an hour latter it poured down, we have had nearly 2" of rain today, but other parts of Victoria have had much more :fish:
View attachment 208130

they came inside a few hours ago after I dried them off & they are sleeping peacefully now
View attachment 208127
View attachment 208128
View attachment 208129
I cut their claws every 2-3 weeks & they have no choice as a Bear is bigger & stronger than a Monster or Menace :bat:
They are dreaming about chicken necks...

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are dreaming about chicken necks...
they don't have to dream it, they get it when they want it, usually a few hours after sunrise & a few hours before sunset. they get the big bottom tray of the freezer for their chicken necks; this lot will last them a fortnight :eek2:
2017.12.02_16h48m50s_005_.jpg

they also have dry food there all the time, also some canned stuff as well when they ask; I usually get small pouches for them as they usually don't eat a full can as they want their chicken necks :drool:
2017.12.02_16h50m02s_007_.jpg

I get the small tray in the freezer, that lot will last me a month or so :popcorn:
2017.12.02_16h49m18s_006_.jpg

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 208130

View attachment 208127
View attachment 208128
View attachment 208129
:crackup:Yep, Bear trumps Monster & Menace :wavey:
:hearthrob: They are just so beautiful, healthy and happy :redheartpump::loveeyes::bigeyes:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is cheating slightly as it's a palm tree scratching post, but Parker still enjoys climbing it.

He does have two actual cat trees to sit in, just in case you think I'm very stingy and cruel! :hmmm:
It's hilarious ! Is it a coconut tree, with two coconuts in it (instead of a palm tree) ? Or is Parker wearing boxing gloves ?

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
:doh2: It's a "coco palm," apparently. I'm forever straightening and rearranging the five leaves and two wee "balls" into coco palm tree shape but the cats play around it all the time so they get shoved and squished in strange directions. It looks very wind swept in this photo! :storm:

Teehee, boxing gloves. :lol: Parker has teenyweeny white mitten front paws. He wishes he had boxing gloves! :smash:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
When Parker was just a wee baby he had a wee baby cat tree. :fallsmiley:

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

Ah-hem. :redtongue:

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

That chest of drawers has since been cleared of all non-cat-nonsense and given over to them full time. :salute:

Parker now has a huge, deluxe cat tree that Dudley doesn't go in because it's super comfy and Dudley has an acquired taste for hard, pokey, self-flagellating cat "beds". :cloud9: :storm: