Picture of the Month Contest - Your Favorite Cat Photo - September 2014

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi this is Anna and my kitty, Trinity. I forgot to write a description for my pic, so here it is. Here is your loyal highness Queen Trinity and she's up on her castle to say hi to al the other kittys on the cat site. I didn't take this pic, my mom did. The kitties and the lighting was not cooperating when I tried to take a pic so my Mom found this one. 

fluffybeard

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So hard to choose! But I love this one of Sebastian with his surrogate "Mommy." He was a little orphan baby, so I got him this stuffed animal to snuggle with. He loved it and snuggled and suckled it for a couple months and then he lost all interest in it! But I kept it for sentimental reasons. :D

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is such a beauty, wow. 

@mac3ds  : 21? Wow, you must be doing something really right!

Last edited:

wasabipea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So many cute pics... this is a smiley thread for sure :)

mac3ds

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i guess so Caralian, tho we are having a current issue.  I am going to post some questions in the health forum when i can get my thoughts together.  My vet is belittling me and i think i have to find a new one, but dont want to put "the old girl" through that.  ty for the compliment.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

I don't think I've ever seen a ticked tabby in the flesh. All the cats I've had have been mackerel tabbies in various colors. Well until now. Eleni is a marbled tabby, which I also think is extremely beautiful. I have no "normal" picture of her that shows her coat well, but look:

I think it's gorgeous. :lovegrin2

But next time maybe I will look for a ticked tabby, because omg. Norachan's cats are so beautiful. Are they actually rare? Because I really don't see them much..
Maybe ticked tabbies are rare, Sadie and Heidi are the only ones I've seen. :dk:

All the classic tabby and tuxedo kittens I fostered that year got adopted, but no one wanted Heidi or Sadie so they stayed with me.

They're both spayed and vaccinated and ready to be adopted if you're interested. You just have to come over to Japan to pick them up.

:bigwink:
I think ticked tabbies are relatively rare in the random cat population. In the purebred world Abyssinians are ticked tabbies. There are probably other breeds as well, but I only know for sure with my aby.