Contest Picture of the Month: August - *Cats in Strange Places*

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lilly again! I was wrapping second hand toys and other donations in cellophane for one of our regular tombolas to collect money to pay vet costs for pets of people on benefits and for homeless strays needing medical treatment. Lilly decided there was no better place to sleep than in a box on a pile of dusty articles. It gave me an excuse to stop work!
Unfortunately, Covid 19 has now put a final halt to all such activities 😢 ! We desperately need money!

Lilly with toys 3.jpg

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry:

This was many years ago. I still don't know how Kitty got in there like that. lol But its my favorite picture of her.

3-19-12-75.JPG

Not an entry:

Just sharing this as i love how perfectly she fit in that vase. (shes too big for it now lol).
4-18-12-58.JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lilly again! I was wrapping second hand toys and other donations in cellophane for one of our regular tombolas to collect money to pay vet costs for pets of people on benefits and for homeless strays needing medical treatment. Lilly decided there was no better place to sleep than in a box on a pile of dusty articles. It gave me an excuse to stop work!
Unfortunately, Covid 19 has now put a final halt to all such activities 😢 ! We desperately need money!

View attachment 347576
*PRAYERS* for those times to come again, and also, for those fortunate enough to be able to contribute, to do so. *That really is a cute little pig, btw.*