Pics of new cat condos or catcatraz as the we call them

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Started out with the idea that our inside only house guys needed some fresh air so bought some wire, 2x4s and a cat door for the unground basement window so they can come and go when the sun is out they spend hours out there. Two story for three cats cost around $100.

Then I had to take care of the 3 garage cats we just rescued. Tigger, Morty and Sweety. They live in the garage attached to our walk in basement. Can't have the neighbors jealous so I built them a 3,story condo. I put a cat door in the outside wall of the garage. During the day we open it up and they sun, sleep and growl at the neighbors a few feet away.

As they say in the neighborhood cost a little but worth it!

Last edited:

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh!  How clever is that?  Makes me wish I had a basement!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Great extension on the property space. Am sure Tigger, Morty and Sweety love it and they thank you from their bottom of their hearts.

dvora

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My girlfriend who also has 30+ cats built a screened walkway that goes from window to window all the way around the house. She also made catwalks near the ceilings of her rooms. She also has 6 big dogs. This provides a lot of extra space for her family.