Pics of Gizmo...the neighborhood sweetheart!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No sign of him yet

I'll try to find him in the morning...I hope!
I'll let ya'll know what happens. Thanks everyone!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell, I had some of the same concerns when I caught my sister's cat Marshmallow. I had been feeding him for years, and he certainly didn't look like he had an owner (if he did, they didn't take care of him).

Anyway, my plan was to have him voluntarily follow me onto my inside porch (which he would do at times by sneaking in behind me). Once I did that, since no one could see, I took him into my house and got him into the carrier there. And took the carrier out to my car.

I figured I could always fib and say I was taking MY cat to the vet, etc since you'd have to be really close to see what cat was inside the carrier.

Normally I'd feel bad about lying, but in Marshmallow's case, I really didn't. No one has come looking for him either, but I was, and still am prepared to lie if I have to.

I figure the: "A white cat? Big and fluffy? Oh yeah, I've seen him, he used to come around all the time... but not for quite awhile." answer will suffice.

I hope it all works out for Gizmo. Sounds like he could use a more caring owner.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TAKE HIM!!!! The very first chance you have....TAKE HIM!!!! Screw the neighbors, they obviously are not feeding him or taking care of, or loving him in any way... and your friend Amy will! Do not let Gizmo miss out on this chance of happiness!!!!!!!! My prayers are with him and you!!!!! Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Debby!

The first chance I see him today, I'm grabbing him. I barely slept at all last night...that little turkey was on my mind constantly. I know I'm doing the right thing for him and he'll have a much happier life. Thanks everyone...I'll let you know if I find him today and take him to Amy's.

Thanks for all the good luck and great vibes...keep em' coming til I capture Giz!