Picky one likes Stella & Chewy's Absolutely Rabbit

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My picky one 'Lokhi' actually ate his rabbit morsels today for the first time .Yay!   I couldn't believe it.  He's usually pretty picky.  He wouldn't eat the Primal Freeze Dried Turkey I tried a few times.  He mostly sticks to his Nutru Natural Choice, FF and Weruva while my other little one will eat almost anything so thankfully I didn't have to waste money. 

I've been trying to slowly introduce some raw.      I let the rabbit morsels thaw and smooshed the morsels up like wet food.  He ate it.  

Next I'll try the Chicken Freeze Dried.  Maybe he just prefers S&C to the Primal.   I found a pet shop about 14 miles from my home which has a nice section of raw so thankfully, I can try without having to order online. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats, for the most part, LOVE Stella & Chewy's freeze-dried raw. I have tried other FD products with no luck. So S&C it is. I also found that it is an easy way to get one of my cats to take their daily pill. I soak a little cube and put in the pill and Wendall cobbles it right up and then I follow it with a couple more soaked cubes. Great to hear your cats love it too! :high5: