Picking up my new kitten tomorrow.

amynurse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Im picking up a new female kitten tomorrow. She was born from a stray barn cat. She and her sister and 9 and a half weeks old. The lady found them hungry. Theyve been to the vet and got formula. Tomorrow afternoon i will be taking her home. Im wondering if shes somewhat special needs being found without mom if theres anything i should be doing to support her dietary needs? Also ive never owned a kitten. My two cats are elderly and i adopted them 1 and 3 years ago. How will a kitten need to adjust to two adult male cats? Im thinking of buttercotch, beatrice, or paprika as names? Please opine with other name ideas or if you like these. Her pics are below.View attachment 307090View attachment 307089
Aww, Pumpernickel is so adorable! My mama cat had a tortie kitten. We call her Trixie, bc she was born near Halloween time (trick or treat). Can't wait to see more pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bpenniman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pumpernickel looks quite happy and content!!!:hearthrob::redheartpump:
Yes and she loves my dog! Shes been raised around 3 dogs the last 3 weeks since she was 5 or 6 weeks. So she always wants to play with my boston terrier mix. Shes eating tons of food, using the litter box. Doing great!!