Photobombs, Bloopers and Oopsies! Picture of the Month September 2015

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to thank everyone who posted pics, it literally made my day at work, I've not laughed so hard in ages that my stomach hurts from laughing!!! So good, all of them! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just a picture of two hams. One a real ham and the other a photobomb ham. Hehe

One of my favorite pictures of Robin, ever, because he is such a schmooze when he smells good cooking--and yet he won't jump on the counter, ever. He bribes. Here, too! What you can't see off camera is that Robin brought his favorite mousie and dropped it next to my stove.Yep!! Two hams!!

archerbaby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was trying to take one of my many daily photos of my baby girl for the grandparents...Archer decided at that moment to hop up & give baby girl a kiss:) At least it's a cute oopsie photobomb;)

And I just have to say how proud I am of him with being so patient & gentle with her, even when she gets over excited & she's less than gentle with him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I noticed that there are 29 cat pictures in the threads so far (Minus the ones that were posted just for fun), so I don't think it will be very likely we'll get 10 votes :dizzy:

We should vote as to how many votes we would get. That would be funny :lol3:

I know!   But I hate to say this:   who said we would get 5 votes?   :lol3:    It could be 3, or even 2.  :shocked:     :bawling:      (GoldyCat you are feeling very sleepy. Very Sleepy.  10 votes this month GoldyCat, 10 votes this month GoldyCat, 10 votes this month GoldyCat)
I second @MServant
 's tiny text :salute:  (Sooooo sleepy Goldycat.... 10 votes this month....10 votes this month....10 votes this month....10 votes this month....)
For some reason I keep hearing someone whispering in my ear --1.0 votes this month...1.0 votes this month.... :crazy:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Submissions are closed. The voting thread will be up soon.

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a big tongue you have. "All the better to wash my nose. "Regards anneno2